Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Thurman: No VADA Testing In Place for July 20 PPV Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random VADA should be mandatory in all fights.

Comment

Lmao nobody even read the article and just the title. It says there will be random drug tests. R£tards

Comment

we're in 2019 and these are very well known fighters.

It makes no sense.

"As it relates to the July 20 event, it seems the chances are zero of any of its participants being subjected to anything more than standard commission testing."

Comment

Pacquiao by knockout

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
            Lmao nobody even read the article and just the title. It says there will be random drug tests. R£tards
            clearly says

"Except for sufficient random drug testing."

and not EXPECT.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Hmmm, when did Floyd ever enroll in VADA? Instead choosing to remain under the protective umbrella of USADA.

The Charlo brothers "miss" their VADA tests and all they get is a fine.
              You are the King of deflection. What does a retired fighter, a middle weight and a super middle weight have to do with Pacquiao vs Thurman? smh

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                You are the King of deflection. What does a retired fighter, a middle weight and a super middle weight have to do with Pacquiao vs Thurman? smh
                Double standards by fan boys and haters. Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
                  clearly says

"Except for sufficient random drug testing."

and not EXPECT.
                  Work on your reading comprehension bruh

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                    I asked around about that fight and even during a conference call. Fury and Schwarz were both randomly tested throughout their pre-fight, just not by VADA. Fury is enrolled in 24/7/365 UKAD testing.
                    UKAD is shady.

They sat on Fury's positive test results for a long time before releasing the information.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Double standards by fan boys and haters. Thanks for proving my point.
                      Smh proved nothing. I just asked a question and your answer proves to me you were trying to deflect. Stop being so emotional. You are most likely a ******* who couldnt stick to a topic to save your life. You don't like the reactions to this news so You are trying to put the spotlight on other fighters that have absolutely nothing to do with this situation. It's pitiful.

Comment

Working...
                      X