Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Thurman: No VADA Testing In Place for July 20 PPV Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
    I was wondering what his mental problem was. He's like a land war in Asia...
    If I'm like a war, it's because I'm a one man army kicking the shlt out of your squirming, idiotic ass Aint that right.

Tell me what this symbol means, you moron ">"

--edit--

Aww, I guess you gave up and my fun is over. I hope you learned your lesson. Next time be humble...and go get your GED. You might learn something from someone here. But please don't try to drop any knowledge here. You aren't built for it. Thank you.
    Last edited by travestyny; 06-25-2019, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• VADA STYLE TESTING?

lol.

Good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        And what was NSAC going to issue a TUE for, genius? You still haven't put this together?

You are not getting off the hook. WERE YOU WRONG OR NOT? Did NSAC have an IV rule in place? Yes or no? Stop squirming like a little punk and trying to change the subject.

But but but.,,..Lance Armstrong. LMAOOOO. Look at you squirm, dude. Were you wrong? Come on, you can admit it! Hurry up and get it over with so I can move on to the rest of your follies!

Yea you got schooled dude...sit out out for the rest of the game kid lol you've had too much

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennstate110 View Post
          Yea you got schooled dude...sit out out for the rest of the game kid lol you've had too much
          Oh really? That's funny because literally the only thing that happened is the dude refused too admit that he was wrong, but instead said...."but but but...that's why I said I wasn't sure..."

Either you're an alt or you're a moron. Shut your dumb ass up unless you want to discuss the topic and get smashed too. You're very welcome to step in for him, and I'll run you out of this thread just like I did to him.
          Last edited by travestyny; 06-26-2019, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• bump!! date published doe

Comment

• The PEDquiao legacy

Comment

Working...
              X