Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz vs. Daniel Martz - Late Addition To PBC on FS1, 12/8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really thought they were gonna keep him inactive to set him up vs wilder

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I suspect Wilder is next
      Same here. I assume they'll try to use him to get more leverage at the negotiating table

Comment

I have no problem with it, he needs to get active. In fact I think more PBC fighters need to jump on FS1 and Bounce TV and take some stay active fights even if it is vs inferior opponents. Fans B1tch about fighters not staying active well if we want guys to stay active don't expect all of their opponents to be High Profile Big Payday Fights every fight because none of these Promoters or Networks have that type of Budget to put all of their fighters in High Profile Fights 4 Times a year

Comment

I honestly dont know why fights like this cant happen regularly . Boxing once again teasing its fans with match ups that should be common and taking place on a regular basis .

Comment

It's pretty hard to get excited about Daniel Martz...but at least he gets a keep busy fight. What a fiasco this has all turned into.

Comment

Nothing more than a glorified training session, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                I'm gonna watch!!!! I know it's against a cab driver but I'll check it out!!
                Yep.... free TV and still a KO machine. I will watch the carnage.

He may need a couple of these actually. He did not look great in his last couple of fights, and he has been growing moss since. Stepping up to an active HW right now would be tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                  I guess it is normal by now to blame Deontay for 38 year old Luis's transgressions!!

Until Luis does the blaming himself, he needs to look in the mirror.

My thoughts exactly. Ortiz gets busted for banned substance but somehow people blame Wilder for their fight falling through lol. Totally asinine.

Comment

PBC is still a thing?

The Predictable Boring Crap series must be blowing through someones bank account like an F-5 tornado whisking away a stale Bud Light fart.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      but at least he gets a keep busy fight..
                      This is more of a test things out without my blood pressure medicine fight. Can't wait for the Wilder fight though.

Comment

Working...
                      X