Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Halloween racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop seeking black dieeek attention freedom its so fn gay. You can't take it out on aebody cuz you were abused by your black step dad

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
      Stop seeking black dieeek attention freedom its so fn gay. You can't take it out on aebody cuz you were abused by your black step dad
      I never had a step dad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
        I never had a step dad.
        Obviously you were traumatized or salty about something since you've dome nothing but troll black men on an internet forum all day everyday the last 10+ years.

Get a job. Trump is tired of you freeloading

Comment

Back in Halloween 1977 I wore an outfit that my cousin brought back from Saudi Arabia......think of soemthing an Arab prince would wear to an OPEC meeting. At the time I had black hair a black beard and I'm dark skinned. I had stuff thrown at me and people drove up next to me and screamed stuff like "go back to Arabia" or "you have some nerve!" This was only a couple years after the Arab oil embargo which you children don't remember.

I guess it upset people that I was yelling Allah! and F* k you, American dogs! "

Some people just don't have a sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
            Obviously you were traumatized or salty about something since you've dome nothing but troll black men on an internet forum all day everyday the last 10+ years.

Get a job. Trump is tired of you freeloading
            I have a job. I'm not an American.

It's true that years ago something horrific was done to a close relative (not directly to me) by 3 blacks and it deeply bothers me to this day. I'm not talking about it on here though.

The 1) over-sensitivity of black posters like you, 2) black supremacism of people like Chollo Vista and Kigali, 3) hatred of white boxers by people like yourself, Jedi Vader and ShoulderRoll, and 4) cuckold (or ****) black-worshiping white boys like New England on here probably does affect my posting.

Comment

It's true that years ago something horrific was done to a close relative (not directly to me) by 3 blacks and it deeply bothers me to this day. I'm not talking about it on here though.

The 1) over-sensitivity of black posters like you, 2) black supremacism of people like Chollo Vista and Kigali, 3) hatred of white boxers by people like yourself, Jedi Vader and ShoulderRoll, and 4) cuckold (or ****) black-worshiping white boys like New England on here probably does affect my posting.
              New England

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                These people are ruining everything
                It is racist if and only if I'm not ****ing young women.

Comment

I agree......racist.....satanuc.... Etc Eeee ttttt ccccccxcc
                  I love beautiful black women. And will smash any fool like Jew who gets in my way...
                  If a beautiful black woman drains my nuts, and whispers "papi, kill freedom if you love me"

You'd find yourself in a bad situation.,...**** BLM

Thank God you don't love beautiful blk women.
                  I'd rip your wanna be white face off you and shove it up your pink punk azz

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    It is racist if and only if I'm not ****ing young women.
                    Don't worry Z. You will be pounding young women where I live.

Comment

You do it every fn day. I don't hate white boxers GGG and Loma and Kovalev are amoung my fav.

Just because 3 black guys did something doesn't mean you can hate a whole race. Might as well hate all white ppl because of Manson. All black ppl because of OJ. All Mexicans cuz of Chapo.

There a black rednecks who support trump and live like conservatives like their are poor whites who live like minorities.

Racism is made up bs to keep people divided while the rich rule the world. Its a money thing not color. They keep us hating each other SL they can stay richer and in power

Comment

Working...
                      X