Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Price a member of the Bloods gang?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is David Price a member of the Bloods gang?

He seems to wear a lot of red at his fights

Even his team look a bit shady...

I can't believe I didn't see that before.

Comment

Price is definitely a Bloods member. Not a lot of people know this, but the Bloods are HUGE in Liverpool, Price's home town.

The whole Liverpool FC team, who big Dave has supported since he was a kid, are Bloods, apart from the goalie, who is Crips, and has to use a different changing room and shower than the rest of the squad..

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Price is definitely a Bloods member. Not a lot of people know this, but the Bloods are HUGE in Liverpool, Price's home town.

The whole Liverpool FC team, who big Dave has supported since he was a kid, are Bloods, apart from the goalie, who is Crips, and has to use a different changing room and shower than the rest of the squad..

Yea they are just hideing behide Liverpool FC colors,****ing gangstas

Comment

According to the gang experts on nsb, price could be a made member of the Gambino crime family.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            According to the gang experts on nsb, price could be a made member of the Gambino crime family.
            i prefer Genovese,Vinny Gigante is my all time favorite gangster,shame that his attempt on Gotti life faild,Gotti was down fall of mob,RIP mob in NY
            Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 11-08-2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Comment

Slightly off topic, but any excuse to post this pic :

P.S: Up the Reds !

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  Slightly off topic, but any excuse to post this pic :

P.S: Up the Reds !
                  Literally the worst suit of all time.

Must have been made for King Kong. The tailor achieved the impossible and made a 6'9 20 stone man look like a year 7 on his first day at big school.

Comment

Ain't nothing but a Gangsta Party!

Comment

Working...
                    X