No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Offers Apology Over Mascot, Network Denies Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Yup, ESPN has now officially denied the reports.

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    That injury was pushed all over the place by that moron Michael Benson. When I told him it was a Youtube hoax, he blocked me.

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    LOL it’s on yahoos front page like it’s a real story look at the comments

gossip columnists, seriously

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      I seen the punch to the maskot on the Spanish sports channel and Wilder is a lying piece of shet!
      He knew damn well someone was inside the costume. Right before he threw the punch the maskot was waving his arms so how could Wilder not know??
      He's a fuccing punk coward!
      Fucc Wilder that sorry piece of shet!
      so you're like...illiterate?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
        ESPN and Showtime already tweeted that dude was not hurt. Story only good for YouTube clickbait.
        Yea, he clearly punched the dude above where his head was. I don't get this story.

Comment

most of the human race are either sheep (blindly following the guy in front)..... or parrots (repeaters of rubbish).....

..... but, you expect more from the media.....

can you say..... fake news ?

while we are on that topic.....

so, if the allegations directed toward Kavanaugh were as serious as implied..... why didn't the girl, and her parents, report the matter to the authorities.....???

..... BEFORE the muppets start spitting out silly excuses.....

..... do you really think it is no coincidence that she FINALLY decided to speak up a few days before Kavanaugh was due to be sworn in?

REALLY ?

when people fall for fake news that is likely, that is one thing..... but when an overwhelming majority fall for something that is highly unlikely..... that is another matter entirely

what is worse..... dumb news, or dumb people ?

Comment

Could have killed the guy inside the mascot lmao

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              most of the human race are either sheep (blindly following the guy in front)..... or parrots (repeaters of rubbish).....

..... but, you expect more from the media.....

can you say..... fake news ?

while we are on that topic.....

so, if the allegations directed toward Kavanaugh were as serious as implied..... why didn't the girl, and her parents, report the matter to the authorities.....???

..... BEFORE the muppets start spitting out silly excuses.....

..... do you really think it is no coincidence that she FINALLY decided to speak up a few days before Kavanaugh was due to be sworn in?

REALLY ?

when people fall for fake news that is likely, that is one thing..... but when an overwhelming majority fall for something that is highly unlikely..... that is another matter entirely

what is worse..... dumb news, or dumb people ?
              Doesnt dumb ppl and dumb news go hand and hand??? Its like the chicken or the egg...

I cant even read Yahoo or most sites any more. Media was almost dead before Trump came around and now their like flies on sht

Comment

Mascot was begging for it . Deontay was only protecting himself. Kill or be killed lmao

Comment

Am the biggest critic of wilder but got his back on this one they encouraged him to hit the idiot mascot not in the face like but shouldn't of brought it on the dude

Comment

I got bad news everyone. The Mascot is dead!! The guy inside it was not injured, but the mascot itself has passed on unfortunately. RIP

Comment

AJ.. and Eddie.. pee'd a little in the pants.

Comment

Working...
                      X