Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Offers Apology Over Mascot, Network Denies Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Offers Apology Over Mascot, Network Denies Injury

Deontay Wilder has apologised if a punch he landed on a mascot on a television show led to an injury to the person inside the costume. The WBC heavyweight champion floored the mascot, wearing a sombrero and a moustache, with one punch after apparently being invited to show off his power on the Spanish language Nacion ESPN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fake news

Comment

ESPN and Showtime already tweeted that dude was not hurt. Story only good for YouTube clickbait.

Comment

Yup, ESPN has now officially denied the reports.

Comment

That injury was pushed all over the place by that moron Michael Benson. When I told him it was a Youtube hoax, he blocked me.

Comment

Dude I have to see the video

Comment

LOL it’s on yahoos front page like it’s a real story look at the comments

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...184959485.html

Comment

What an idiot who just let's a professional Heavyweight take a free shot at him lol even freaking Paulie "pillow hands" Malignaggi can score a knock down if given a freebie for crying out loud

Comment

He could very easily break a person's jaw and ESPN obviously know that.. They much have put in plenty of padding.

Comment

I knew some sh** was gonna pop off during the Wilder Fury promo lol

Comment

Working...
                    X