SC Woman Dies After Her Own Dogs Tried 'Eating Her Alive,' Neighbors Say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    The only good dog is a dead dog.

Except for seeing eye dogs, drug sniffing dogs and people-under-rubble dogs.

People that have dogs for "companionship" are sick. Metally deficient. I have a woman for companionship. You have a dog.
    lol, well instead of breaking this down, I'm just going to list the things i've learned from my dogs:

Unconditional love, sacrifice, discipline, responsibility, strength, courage, loyalty, presence.

That's not worthless to me.

Edit: Also I operate a couple fish farms and I keep dogs around the premises because it discourages trespassers, and they are early warning signs if anyone does trespass.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-25-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      lol, well instead of breaking this down, I'm just going to list the things i've learned from my dogs:

Unconditional love, sacrifice, discipline, responsibility, strength, courage, loyalty, presence.

That's not worthless to me.

Edit: Also I operate a couple fish farms and I keep dogs around the premises because it discourages trespassers, and they are early warning signs if anyone does trespass.
      Ok i left out guard dogs. If you are learning life lessons from a freaking DOG....then i really don't know what to say. I learn from human ****ing beings not drooling, slobbering, parasitic dogs.

Just keep your ****ing dog from crapping on my lawn.

Comment

The dog I have now, a belgian mallinois, I remember walking him once before he was full grown, and we got aggresively approached by a pack of street dogs, and they were all after him and he was terrified... and so I picked him up and held him tight... and I can remember how hard he was breathing, I could feel his heartbeat and he just hid his face between my neck, and he stayed like this as I walked back home, the stray dogs were still barking and following but I ignored them... and when we got back home he wouldn't stop licking me and ever since then he's stuck to my side like glue.

I love my dog and I don't care what anyone thinks, I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Ok i left out guard dogs. If you are learning life lessons from a freaking DOG....then i really don't know what to say. I learn from human ****ing beings not drooling, slobbering, parasitic dogs.

Just keep your ****ing dog from crapping on my lawn.
          Well for instance, I couldn't learn unconditional love from a human being because almost every human being i've ever known has lied to me, betrayed me or took advantage of me.

Dogs are incapable of lying, my dog has never turned his back on me regardless of the losses i've suffered and the hardships i've gone through. Regardless of how much of a piece of shlt I am, my dog still thinks i'm the greatest person in the world. He sees beauty and worth in me even when no-one else can. My dog, believes with his entire heart, that I'm a good person, even if I don't believe it.

One time my dog got sick, and even though the world was bearing down on me and I didn't have time to take care of him, I made time because he needed me. That's when I learned sacrifice.

I'd never really done that before, i've never sacrificed my time and money for anyone else because I don't really care about anyone that much.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-25-2019, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Well for instance, I couldn't learn unconditional love from a human being because almost every human being i've ever known has lied to me, betrayed me or took advantage of me.

Dogs are incapable of lying, my dog has never turned his back on me regardless of the losses i've suffered and the hardships i've gone through. Regardless of how much of a piece of shlt I am, my dog still thinks i'm the greatest person in the world. He sees beauty and worth in me even when no-one else can. My dog, believes with his entire heart, that I'm a good person, even if I don't believe it.

One time my dog got sick, and even though the world was bearing down on me and I didn't have time to take care of him, I made time because he needed me. That's when I learned sacrifice.

I'd never really done that before, i've never sacrificed my time and money for anyone else because I don't really care about anyone that much.

If you haven't learnt undconditional love and sacrifice from your parents then you have failed in life.

Comment

Don't have any pet that can kill you. Pretty basic.

Comment

Can't not think of (the original but nobody put it up):

Comment

The dog I have now, a belgian mallinois, I remember walking him once before he was full grown, and we got aggresively approached by a pack of street dogs, and they were all after him and he was terrified... and so I picked him up and held him tight... and I can remember how hard he was breathing, I could feel his heartbeat and he just hid his face between my neck, and he stayed like this as I walked back home, the stray dogs were still barking and following but I ignored them... and when we got back home he wouldn't stop licking me and ever since then he's stuck to my side like glue.

I love my dog and I don't care what anyone thinks, I do.
                  Nothing wrong with that man, I love my cats more than I love any humans. Just how it is.

And If its a human or my cat, I’m protecting my cat.

Comment

Interesting reference here. When animals try to do damage they use psychokinesis in conjunction with the physical attack:

Last edited by A-Wolf; 02-26-2019, 01:57 AM.

Comment

That's why my dogs are Golden Retrievers.

Comment

Working...
                      X