Tyson Fury’s next possible opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Can’t see it. He’s 6’1”.

Davison has said he wants to fight tall opposition before the Wilder rematch, which is why they fought Schwarz who was 6’5”.

Some are saying Pulev but Pulev said in an interview he wants his IBF Mandatory shot before fighting Fury and they can do it after that. So that won’t happen either.
    Yeah the height is the issue here for a rumoured guy. I've literally no idea what direction theyd go in for his next opponent, other than it being someone tall.

Comment

How about Zhang Zhilei?

He is 6'6" and 36 yrs old. Silver medalist from 2008 Olympics, lost to AJ in 2012 Olympics in London. As a pro, he has 20 fights and 20 wins with 16 KOs and also holds the WBO Oriental heavyweight title.

In simpler words, another bum that can be labelled "undefeated" with 80% KO ratio. He is Chinese that has beaten several Americans...and its now the time for revenge!

Personally, I would prefer Fury to fight a top 10 guy...Parker, Povetkin, Whyte, Miller, or even Breazeale.

Comment

I think Helenius is a strong possibility if he beats Washington. Wouldn't rule out my boy Simon Kean being brought down from Canada. I could also see guys like Wach, Granat, Dinu, Carlos Negron, Chazz Witherspoon and Apti Davtaev.

Comment

Dillian Whyte if he beats his next opponent and then faces/beats Tyson Fury, he will then probably have the second best resume in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Someone undefeated, ranked in the top 10 by an org so they can claim to the casuals they're a top fighter. Someone like Zhilei Zhang.

Comment

Another bum is likely.

Maybe they can dig up the 7th best HW in Latvia or somewhere for him.

Comment

james toney would be a good fight.

Comment

It won't be Zhang

Comment

Working...
                  X