Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran = Andy Ruiz. America = AJ (we dont want no smoke)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran = Andy Ruiz. America = AJ (we dont want no smoke)

America has yet to pull out of bum ass Iraq who didnt even have a military to defend itself. Iran would check hook America off the map.

Trump dont want that work. thats why he backed down like a hoe.

Trump campaigned on ending the wars not starting new ones. However, it all depends how provoking Iran becomes, if you force his hand it really will leave no other option than to retaliate in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Trump campaigned on ending the wars not starting new ones. However, it all depends how provoking Iran becomes, if you force his hand it really will leave no other option than to retaliate in some way.
      His military advisors came up with a plan which he approved, then right before the launch of the mission, he pussed out. Maybe he had bone spurs yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        His military advisors came up with a plan which he approved, then right before the launch of the mission, he pussed out. Maybe he had bone spurs yesterday.
        He asked them how many would die in this plan, and they said atleast 150. Backing out saved atleast 150 lives, is that what you're mocking?

Comment

I think Trump understands that attacking Iran poses greater risk when compared to attacking less developed nations like Iraq or Afghanistan and that it's not a decision to make lightly.

That being said, this thread is silly and you should feel dumb for making it.

Comment

Kinda. We feel them out for a couple rounds, then knock them on their ass in the 3rd. But I don't think Iran gets up like Andy did

Comment

He asked them how many would die in this plan, and they said atleast 150. Backing out saved atleast 150 lives, is that what you're mocking?
              Yes. If Lincoln had been afraid of losing some brave young Americans, we would have a Confederate States of America. If Roosevelt had been afraid of losing some brave young Americans, Western Europe's Nazi hands.

Notice I did not put our current president's name in the same sentence as Lincoln.

Comment

OK I've changed my mind. Ole General Bone Spurs is indeed a brave and courageous man. He CAN order a raid.

"President Trump has ordered ICE to start rounding up migrant families who have already received deportation orders as early as this Sunday, an operation that could begin with predawn raids in major US cities on Sunday, a new report said Friday."

Comment

Ronnie Regan killed Kadafi's wife and children after Libya killed 5 service men in Germany. An estimated 60 Libyans died altogether.

And the 150 predicted casualties were going to be IRANIANS not Americans.

Comment

This is dumb, does anyone really think Iran can hang with the US and Israel? I'm glad he pulled back. Now if they hit one of our ships and people die then so be it.

Comment

Working...
                    X