Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Apologizes For Comments on Gays; Mayweather Reacts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just lost respect for Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I'm surprised he felt the need to apologize.

It thought only people here in the U.S. and Western Europe bow down to political correctness.
      this goes beyond political correctness calling people animals whether u agree with gays or not but i get ur point about pc none the less

Comment

wow why all the butthurt.....

all he said was that in comparison even animals, who dont have the same brain capacity as humans, know to go towards the opposite sex....

and hes right..... I never heard of a gay animal.

Comment

Of course he was going to apologized

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            You don't have to apologize for being right, Manny. Keep your balls please.
            This^^^

At least stand by what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Not his fault, I forgot about it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Dang, PAC may have alienated half his fan base on NSB! With his unwatchable PPV coming up, he can't afford to push a lot of them away.

I expect some of them to stop making silly threads about the man who insulted their lifestyle!
                I was a big fan of his personality 3-4 years ago. Nowadays he seems like a shell of himself. Like that happy act. Always doing as he is told, a bit of a shame, because he used to be a badboy as far as I heard.

Comment

Another swipe at floyd let it go you lost manny!

Comment

He didn't apologize for he views. He said he's sorry for hurting people. Big difference

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                      I was a big fan of his personality 3-4 years ago. Nowadays he seems like a shell of himself. Like that happy act. Always doing as he is told, a bit of a shame, because he used to be a badboy as far as I heard.
                      I liked PAC better when he was a whore monger like me. He was a party animal and a blood & guts warrior.

PAC was knocking out fools and nutting up in women. That PAC is gone.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 02-16-2016, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X