Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hagler vs GGG. Who would've won both In prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when a ? like this is posted everone goes toooo far one way or other. both can be very good fighters with just one better.in this case its haggler in my not so humble op

Comment

hagler in a close action packed fight.

Comment

50/50 match up that might need a trilogy to settle.

Comment

hagler is everything 3g wants to be.

the hearns that fought hagler kills 3g.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            That WW he dragged up would wipe his ass with Canelito AND Golovkin.

Slow ass Dominic Wade landed a 4 punch combo on GGG.
            That trash couldn't land a 4 punch combo on Hagler's spit bucket.

Americans like you are some sad people.

You'd rather drag-down an American ATG....just to uplift a lousy foreigner that hasn't done jack-****.

Pitiful
            What the fuçk are you talking about? I'm "dragging down an american" by saying I think it would be a good fight? I haven't even said GGG would win. For once, be an objective observer rather than just a pro black piece of sh it. I used to like you, and joking with you. My opinion is starting to change

Comment

Haggler by UD, he is far better than anyone GGG has faced and he has the style to beat GGG

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  People say hagler is greatercas he has better resume. So I will say GGG beats hagler.
                  The fact GGG beats haglker don't mean GGG is greater.
                  So by end of gggs career he maybe considered greater
                  So you think GGG beats Hagler but it doesn't make him greater than Hagler?

Comment

Hagler wins clear decision or by late stoppage, in his prime Hagler was an absolute beast and if you can take clean shots on the chin from Tommy Hearns and John Mugabi then GGGs best shots are not going to trouble you unduly. On the inside Hagler would bust him up with his relentless accuracy and workrate and on the outside Hagler would dominate using his long reach. When Hagler was at his peak he was nearly unbeatable for a few years and Leonard openly admits he wanted no part of Hagler until he could see signs of him fading even when they did fight that decision could easily have been scored for Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      Canelo clearly lost round 1. He landed close to nothing.
                      Yeah he avoided combat for too much of the first round.

Comment

Working...
                      X