Collapse
No announcement yet.

my father passed away this morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry dude. Be careful with the booze. It can make it a lot more painful.

Comment

Sorry to hear that friend. Take your time to heal and spend time with your family.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I'm hurting. Bad.

I saw his body and it really killed me. I'm drinking heavy and with family.

I was there when he passed.
        Sorry about your loss beer
        Stay strong bud.
        My condolences to your family..

Comment

I been there bro my condolences stay strong for the family

Comment

Sorry for your loss brother.

Comment

Sory for ur loss bro. I lost my pops and 12, 30 yrs ago, and it still stings. Healing prayers for u and your family, and esp Dad.

Comment

I am so sorry to learn of your dad's passing. Please know that I will pray for peace for you. Stay strong...

Comment

That's a damn shame Beer.

Comment

Been there, man. I am sorry. He's always with you always a part of you.

Go slow. Take the time you need to grieve, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I'm hurting. Bad.

I saw his body and it really killed me. I'm drinking heavy and with family.

I was there when he passed.
                      Deepest condolences.

I'm sure my words won't help anything but i was also there when my dad passed away and it does get easier.

One thing i can tell you is that even if you saw his body and were with him when he passed, very soon you won't even be able to picture him like that. The brain has great way of filtering these moments out. My father passed away from cancer and was barely recognisable at the end, yet when i think of him now and picture him, the only images i have are positive ones of how you remember them in the good times.

Best thing is to stay strong for your family around you as i'm sure you will but don't be afraid to grieve either and let people console you too. Time is a great healer as they say, it's a cliche because it's true.

Comment

Working...
                      X