Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Protein Intake Averages...Too high? The American Case...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
    OK, so let me get this straight:

1) Most patients eat no more then 150mg over 1g protein/kg bodyweight?

2) The National Library of Medicine, a part of the National Institutes of Health are talking BS when writing: "Normally, protein is not found in urine when a routine dipstick test is performed. This is because the kidney is supposed to keep large molecules, such as protein, in the blood and only filter out smaller impurities. Even if small amounts of protein do get through, they are normally reabsorbed by the body and used as a source of energy."?

3) Do Human beings still not piss nitrogen?

4) Again, are you really saying that I'd piss out 400g of pure protein withing hours after ingestion?
    Absolutely nothing about what you have just posted can be found in that link...

You are entitled to believe what you want...I will not continue in this silly pissing contest with you. I have put this to the test long term in both scenarios and know what works for me...nothing you are going to post is going to changed that. Good luck with your program.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Absolutely nothing about what you have just posted can be found in that link...

You are entitled to believe what you want...I will not continue in this silly pissing contest with you. I have put this to the test long term in both scenarios and know what works for me...nothing you are going to post is going to changed that. Good luck with your program.
      Ok, I see. You were joking. I'll still show exactly where everything can be found for others that might be interested though:

This part: "Normally, protein is not found in urine when a routine dipstick test is performed. This is because the kidney is supposed to keep large molecules, such as protein, in the blood and only filter out smaller impurities. Even if small amounts of protein do get through, they are normally reabsorbed by the body and used as a source of energy."

Can be found in this link: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/003580.htm (posted in post #38)

Under "Why the Test is Performed".

And: "Urine contains large quan****** of nitrogen (mostly as urea)"

Can be found on this link (posted in post #38 also): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine

Under "Agriculture" and other places.

Comment

taken from your link...you conveniently ended your cut and paste just before this...

Some proteins will appear in the urine if the levels of protein in blood become high, even when the kidney is functioning properly.

obviously when you flood your body with high levels of protein it ends up in your urine...as per your link.

I admire your tenacity...put your fighting a lost fight. Good luck I'm out of here.

Comment

taken from your link...you conveniently ended your cut and paste just before this...

Some proteins will appear in the urine if the levels of protein in blood become high, even when the kidney is functioning properly.

obviously when you flood your body with high levels of protein it ends up in your urine...as per your link.

I admire your tenacity...put your fighting a lost fight. Good luck I'm out of here.
          Some, yes. Not everythin above 1g/kg bodyweight. Not even close.

"Protein is present in the blood; healthy kidneys should only filter
          tiny (trace) amounts into the urine as most protein molecules are
          too large for the filters (glomeruli)."

http://www.kidneyresearchuk.org/__assets/asset275.pdf

Far from every protein can even possibly pass through an healthy kidney. And most still turns into energy which is stated in the link above.

And here etc:

http://www.elmhurst.edu/~chm/vchembo...roteinmet.html

"Proteins in excess are used to supply energy or build reserves of glucose, glycogen, or lipids."

And for the third time now, HOW ABOUT NITROGEN IN URINE? It still doesn't exist?
          Last edited by Bring It On; 10-06-2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

ok...so you cut and past a quote from a bodybuilding forum because??? This is supposed to back something up???

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post757893673

I personally eat about 5,000-6500 calories a day, probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 350-400 grams of protein, work out 2 times a day, run on an empty stomach in the morning, lift at night and literally in between never stop eating. I'm 6'4, fight at 175, have a 31 inch waste, run a 5 minute mile, and bench tops out somewhere around 280-290

...dude this old man out-benches you...and I weigh the same as you....how can you be only 175 lbs eating 5-6500 calories a day? 350 lbs heavyweight power lifters eat 7,000 calories a day. Your diet and cut and paste don't make sense.

This poster is your height...eats about 1/2 as much as you and takes in a fraction of the protein you do and is about 100 lbs bigger than you...all with 100 grams of protein a day. It would be interesting to know how your strength compares. I think you might be doing something wrong.
            Just curious, how fast can you run a mile? How many triathlons have you done. I don't bench for strength, im not a fa88ot. I don't try to be the best at exercise; I play sports. Hey how about you post a picture of you, I post a picture of me and we see who looks better. Haha you say you are my height and weight and bench 400 lbs...prove it dude. Post a picture. I'm athletic as fuq dude. I was an All American swimmer this decade. I am better than you in every way.

And I posted the first article that popped up to show that there isnt a consensus For every person who says 1 g per lb, theres another who says 4. I could eat less and go for pure strength, but I'm not pathetic. I like being athletic. Also your post doesnt make sense. Unless you're saying you are 6'4 175 and bench 400 lbs. In which case prove it. I mean you should be in some magazines at your age since that would put you right up there breaking world records.

Your old, your metabolism is slow as **** dude. Im young, im hot, chicks love me. I eat whatever I want and I care more about my ability to perform in sports than what my bench is. I spend much more time working on my legs and back than my chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
              Just curious, how fast can you run a mile? How many triathlons have you done. I don't bench for strength, im not a fa88ot. I don't try to be the best at exercise; I play sports. Hey how about you post a picture of you, I post a picture of me and we see who looks better. Haha you say you are my height and weight and bench 400 lbs...prove it dude. Post a picture. I'm athletic as fuq dude. I was an All American swimmer this decade. I am better than you in every way.

And I posted the first article that popped up to show that there isnt a consensus For every person who says 1 g per lb, theres another who says 4. I could eat less and go for pure strength, but I'm not pathetic. I like being athletic. Also your post doesnt make sense. Unless you're saying you are 6'4 175 and bench 400 lbs. In which case prove it. I mean you should be in some magazines at your age since that would put you right up there breaking world records.

Your old, your metabolism is slow as **** dude. Im young, im hot, chicks love me. I eat whatever I want and I care more about my ability to perform in sports than what my bench is. I spend much more time working on my legs and back than my chest.
              You obviously have trouble reading...I suggest you re-read my posts. So how does a South African become an All American? In any event...that should be very easy to prove so link us up. At 6'-4" 175 lbs you must look like a pencil...Jon "Bones" Jones is 6'-4" and at 205 lbs and he is skinny as hell and has more than 30 lbs over you after rehydrating.

You're just a delusional heartbroken ****sexual grieving and suffering with sadness over your lose caused by the passing of Andy Whitfield...you are senseless and confused because your delicate gay fantasies and dreams are shattered. Try to calm down...I'm sure you will find another man whom you can worship soon and have ****-erotic dreams over. We will be watching for him in your next avatar.
              Last edited by jaded; 10-10-2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X