Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Like Wilder To Fight Whyte - Winner Gets Joshua Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't Pulev need to fight Whyte? Why didn't Brazeale? No one complained that they got a fight. But a Co-Champion with a belt has to fight somebody else first? What??
    Last edited by MastaBlasta; 10-18-2017, 07:43 PM.

Comment

aka we really hope whyte can take care of Wilder so we dont have to risk Joshua against him. This is bs why does he need to fight Whyte first thats stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
        Nobody in America knows who Whyte is, what the heck has he done ever? No title, not a big name, got KTFO. I will concede that the UK is on fire right now boxing wise, but stop acting like its the center of the universe, Whyte is irrelevant is in the US, this is about ducking the bomber. Hearn does NOT WANT WILDER.
        Whyte may be irrelevant in the US .. and I'm sorry to break this to you, but so is Wilder. That's what happens when you spend your whole career fighting obscure bums nobody ever heard of.

And if any of these fights happen, they will happen in the UK, not the US. Wilder should be greatful for the chance to get himself a decent payday and some much needed exposure against a UK name like Dillian Whyte ... except that he would probably get KTFO and lose his cashout fight with AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          aka we really hope whyte can take care of Wilder so we dont have to risk Joshua against him. This is bs why does he need to fight Whyte first thats stupid
          Whyte would be Wilder's best opponent and biggest payday so far .. he should be greatful Hearn is offering him a chance like that, he's done absolutely nothing to earn it.

Comment

I wouldn't mind it just to shut Whyte up and to make the fight even bigger because Wilder will be totally known to the UK fans.

Comment

So Wilder needs to beat the guy that beat Tann first. Thats stupid. Whyte hasnt done ****. I'd rather Wilder fight J.Miller or Parker then Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Whyte would be Wilder's best opponent and biggest payday so far .. he should be greatful Hearn is offering him a chance like that, he's done absolutely nothing to earn it.
                Why do you guys keep sayinh that? Whyte would be no better than Washington on his resume.

Comment

Of course he does. That way he can make money promoting both fights. Wilder already owns a belt. He shouldn't have to beat anybody to earn a fight with AJ. After AJ KOs his opponent and Wilder KOs Stiverne he should just make the damn fight between AJ and Wilder. No more stalling and no more marinating. The fight is hot enough now and it's the fight everybody wants. AJ is the A side so make Wilder fight in England with a neutral ref and judges but just make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I think this makes sense.

Joshua-Parker

Wilder-Whyte

Winners fight.

If Wilder were to impressively beat Whyte then his UK profile will go up a lot and make the AJ fight way bigger.

If Whyte wins, grudge match vs AJ and unification will be massive.

It makes perfect sense.
                    No one wants to see Whyte doing anything, Hes a podgy B grade domestic level fighter, he almost died fighting Chisora FFS!!!

Only in the UK (Hypeland) would someone think Whyte should be fighting Wilder.

Comment

Boxing is supposed to be a competitive sport, best fighting the best. Whyte is clearly not the best out there, he has no business taking on the champ after getting pummelled by robot AJ and almost dying fight aging journeymen Chisora.

Comment

Working...
                      X