Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I’d slap him up real good..

My wife says you violent crazy

I love the M4. But my family you HK all the way..
    it three zero eight .308 full metal jacket

I never served in your beloved cor....

Most of my family say I’d of been a mean azz pos
    I am ****ing crazy but not so violent anymore.

Unless you piss me off then I want to snap necks.

HK is German I think. Nazis has the right idea.

I mean uhh

Comment

For the sake of argument, aliens are real

So ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I am ****ing crazy but not so violent anymore.

Unless you piss me off then I want to snap necks.

HK is German I think. Nazis has the right idea.

I mean uhh

You family
        You win I smile
        Israel decides to target a scientist. Ok

After WW2 other countries wanted the bomb

My dearly beloved bronze star 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 was with MacArthur who said let’s nuke China while we can!

I got a lot of Chinese brothers who hate China..

These putos did time for killing a guy

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
          I agree. We would have no chance if they decided that they didn’t like us
          Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          And the only way i’d be okay with taking over another planet is if the planet has no intelligent life living in it. If it’s just sea creature and land “animals” i’d say it’s fair game.
          if it were that simple, I believe we would be long gone. Fact is, there are probably other aliens helping make sure this does not happen.

When considering what "we do" when we find species, or other humans its actually complicated. Dogs for example, benefit greatly from a species that could erradicate them in a week. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            if it were that simple, I believe we would be long gone. Fact is, there are probably other aliens helping make sure this does not happen.

When considering what "we do" when we find species, or other humans its actually complicated. Dogs for example, benefit greatly from a species that could erradicate them in a week. Right?
            I’m not sure why you would think that? What makes you think you have these ‘other’ aliens exist?

Dogs have been created by human beings. Their ancestors have definitely not benefited from our existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Wasn't Oswald that's for sure.

Dumbass.

Jamaica sucks.
              Oh it wasn't Oswald? Who did it then?

When last you been to Jamaica?

New Jersey aint sh**t on here.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Could be foreign unknown tech. Could be the US governments own tech.

Naaah boring! It's gotta be little green men, it's the only logical conclusion lol
                No, the objects being recorded on radar defy all known physics, your talking about technology that is so far advanced that its beyond comprehension. Its actually more ridiculous to think it could be foreign tech than it is to think it could be non human tech.

As for the new 'leaked' photo of that triangle ufo... looks fake AF.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Dogs were actually created by us. The least we could do is not eradicate our own creations. There are also bad people out there, rogue humans, who essentially kill dogs in dog fights. Before you say that’s a very small percentage of humans. That’s true, but what if all it takes is a small percentage of an alien race to take us over? A rogue group. What if this alien race has a group of people that is for taking over planets for their race’s survival and then there’s another group that is for letting other planets be. This is what happens on Earth, why wouldn’t it happen elsewhere? There are humans against killing trees, humans trying to save extinct animals, there are humans who care and do something about children starving. Then there are humans don’t care about that and care more about where someone is sticking their ***** in or some girl who prefers to lick another woman’s private parts.

Let’s look at all the other species we destroy.

For example, sharks kill 0.5 humans every 2 years. Humans kill approximately 100 million sharks per year.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                    For the sake of argument, aliens are real

So ?
                    The same reason we still study animals and insects

It's interesting and would possibly help us have better understanding of the universe.

Something living on the other side of the universe is interesting. Well imo

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
                      I’m not sure why you would think that? What makes you think you have these ‘other’ aliens exist?

Dogs have been created by human beings. Their ancestors have definitely not benefited from our existence.
                      It is not even that I "think that"... It is to refute the proposition that if there are aggressive aliens we would automatically be toast.

Dogs come from Wolves... Dogs are the beneficiaries of making an evolutionary decision (speaking allogorically)... Certain Wolves became social and partnered with humans... Tribal people in Siberia use Huskies to help raise their kids... Dogs could watch sites as we became domesticated outselves...

Simple question: Would you rather be a wolf in a chain, where life is nasty brutish and short... or a dog in a home, so beloved that it has the status practically of a human being?

So I disagree, dogs are wolves that have benefitted from an alliance...

Comment

Working...
                      X