Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

According To Emmanuel Steward, Pacquiao is greater than.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According To Emmanuel Steward, Pacquiao is greater than.......

IF Pacquiao is a Top 5 ATG, who is he higher than???

Muhammad Ali
    Sugar Ray Robinson
    Harry Greb
    Henry Armstrong
    Carlos Monzon
    Joe Louis
    Roberto Duran
    Willie Pep
    Benny Leonard etc etc

Who honestly thinks Pacquiao ranks above any of these fighters?????

So is Pacquiao greater than 5 of the fighters i mentioned????

Comment

lol, steward is never going to be able to live this statement down.

Comment

I said the same thing in another thread, but Manny fans think I'm trying to discredit everything good people say about Manny.
        Last edited by War Dinamita; 01-15-2010, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
          I said the same thing in another thread, but Manny fans think I'm trying to discredit everything good people say about Manny.
          It's not about hating a fighter or trying to discredit him, its about trying to look at it objectively......Many Pacquiao fans on this site honestly believe he's better than Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson.....there was this guy who called into Horus's radio show yesterday, who's name was RobTC and he said that Pacquiao will knock Robinson out in 1 round and that Pacquiao would beat Muhammad Ali at a catchweight......and im not lying, download the show from Horus's talkshoe page, Pacquiao fans are delusional

Comment

Pacquiao is up there with

Muhammad Ali
            Ray Robinson
            Henry Armstrong

Pacquiao is far better than the others on your list in terms of achievement

Comment

Originally posted by TheStoneRoses View Post
              It's not about hating a fighter or trying to discredit him, its about trying to look at it objectively......Many Pacquiao fans on this site honestly believe he's better than Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson.....there was this guy who called into Horus's radio show yesterday, who's name was RobTC and he said that Pacquiao will knock Robinson out in 1 round and that Pacquiao would beat Muhammad Ali at a catchweight......and im not lying, download the show from Horus's talkshoe page, Pacquiao fans are delusional
              you are a dumb ******* like your coward idol

Comment

Originally posted by rene s View Post
                you are a dumb ******* like your coward idol
                example of a typical Pacquiao fan ^^^^^

Who is my idol???? Mayweather is not my favourite boxer and never was...It hurts Pacquiao fans to hear the truth.....Pacquiao refused to take random blood tests in an age when athletes from every sport are being scrutinized.....Pacquiao is yet to face the best fighter in the world and will never be considered a Top 10 ATG unless he does....FACT

i want real Pacquiao fans to respond with a proper arguement instead of *****, butthurt, fraud, gayweather etc

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                  Pacquiao is up there with

Muhammad Ali
                  Ray Robinson
                  Henry Armstrong

Pacquiao is far better than the others on your list in terms of achievement

Yes, but his achievements are in a watered down era of 4 paper titles and 17 weight classes. Pac is a fantastic fighter, but I hold fighters in higher regard who held the one and only title in their division and took on most or many of the best fighters in their division(s). Its only my opinion, but to me that is more impressive than what Pac has done.

Comment

he was being serious,but im sure if he thought about it he would re-phrase that surely,he must know pacquioa isnt top 5

Comment

Working...
                    X