Whos changing TX?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I see this too, and I dont think its wishful thinking

Not all CA residents are D voters. Most are, but not all.

CA residents are fleeing liberal CA.

So why would liberal Californians leave CA for any other State as opposed to staying where the policies mirror them fully?

Its mostly working people, fed up with liberal policies leaving, as they arent happy in the most liberal State.

Yea, some leaving are locusts. But thankfully, it seems the majority are decent, thinking human beings.
    That's what the Coloradans said too 20 years back, now their state has drug needles and human feces all around.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Let me help you, This is one of the highest taxed states
      Idk sh^t about CA's situation like I said. Maybe their are different reasons there. But I know in NV social services does virtually nothing for homeless people in comparison to other places I've been. They are getting better doe, but sh^t is still massively f#cked up here.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Idk sh^t about CA's situation like I said. Maybe their are different reasons there. But I know in NV social services does virtually nothing for homeless people in comparison to other places I've been. They are getting better doe, but sh^t is still massively f#cked up here.
        Dude its not just NV Ca. Theres MANY other states like this now. Taxes and all and the most liberal states. The most taxed, I dont know what the answer is but taxes do not seem to be fixing the issue. Did you know in SF CA. theres a poop map?
        Seattle

Oregon
        Last edited by man down; 11-12-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          That's what the Coloradans said too 20 years back, now their state has drug needles and human feces all around.
          True.

I think the Californians moving to Colorado just like it there, while the ones moving to Texas are doing it out of necessity.

I sure hope that either way we don't end up like Colorado, that's for damn sure.

Comment

True.

I think the Californians moving to Colorado just like it there, while the ones moving to Texas are doing it out of necessity.

I sure hope that either way we don't end up like Colorado, that's for damn sure.
            I don't know, like you've said, they're like locusts. I'm in my late 30s and remembered when California was a very conservative state, minus Los Angeles and the Bay area. Heck, as recently as the early 90s we banned Affirmative Action and passed laws to deny all social services to illegal aliens (it was overturned by the 9th circuit late 90s). It was the liberals from NY and the northeast that changed this state into the mess and now they are migrating to flyover country to ruin it too.

I'm just saying don't be surprise that in 20 years your state will be a victim like Colorado, Oregon, Washington state, etc. I say changing demographics and new California residents will change Texas in a few years. Also take a look at North Carolina, Virginia, and Florida and see how they are becoming blue, by the influx of liberals.

No way should Beto have almost beaten Ted Cruz, that was way too close, even with all that money Beto had.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              I don't know, like you've said, they're like locusts. I'm in my late 30s and remembered when California was a very conservative state, minus Los Angeles and the Bay area. Heck, as recently as the early 90s we banned Affirmative Action and passed laws to deny all social services to illegal aliens (it was overturned by the 9th circuit late 90s). It was the liberals from NY and the northeast that changed this state into the mess and now they are migrating to flyover country to ruin it too.

I'm just saying don't be surprise that in 20 years your state will be a victim like Colorado, Oregon, Washington state, etc. I say changing demographics and new California residents will change Texas in a few years. Also take a look at North Carolina, Virginia, and Florida and see how they are becoming blue, by the influx of liberals.

No way should Beto have almost beaten Ted Cruz, that was way too close, even with all that money Beto had.
              I'm hoping we do ok. Its hoping though.

I will say the race for TX Governor or Attorney General wasnt even close.

Beto was just a hugely hyped media creation, with a ton of out of State money pouring it. Contrast it with Cruz losing alot of popularity over his tiff with Trump, and we saw a close race.

Comment

Californians don't move to Texas because they think it has better polices than California, they move there because you can literally be a broke f**k and buy a mansion in Texas.

I have family that lived average in Cali and in Texas they live like kings.

Ain't s**t but steers and queers in Texas though.

Comment

Beto was just a hugely hyped media creation, with a ton of out of State money pouring it. Contrast it with Cruz losing alot of popularity over his tiff with Trump, and we saw a close race.
                  Native Texans voted for native Texan Beto O'Rourke, transplants went for Ted Cruz, exit poll shows
                  https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...exit-poll-says

Comment

I think everybody has been going a little OTT with the changing Texas narrative. The result was close because Cruz is a very difficult guy to support. His unpopularity was the biggest factor at play - not Beto & not new faces in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Typically I have been finding out that is a lot of conservatives leaving California for Texas.

You never answered the Warren / Trump election question.
                      Leave BostonGuy alone.
                      He doesn't have to answer you.

Comment

Working...
                      X