Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ever seen Wald fight?

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
      this actually has nothing to do with Wilder. This bs has been going on in the UK for decades. Whyte was given a lot of time to recover after that knockdown.
      Set a timer on it and compare to other knockdowns then come back with facts rather than *****

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        You ever seen Wald fight?
        Yes, he got away with huge amounts of holding as well.

If you can breached to rules basically for every minute of every round in a fight, then what is the point of having rules?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Another Fast Eddie Special of Matchroom Fixing.

Whyte was cheating throughout, the grappling, the headlocks, the hitting behind the head and the low blow. What did the ref do about it? F*** all.

Whyte did this round after round, and nothing. What is the point of boxing rules if they are not enforced?

Knockdown called that was not a knockdown and in the last round, he was literally holding on and not letting go, the ref was trying to break them, asked Whyte to let go and break, but he just continued .

If the bell not have come I wonder how long Whyte could have got away with it, 20 seconds, 30 seconds 40 seconds?

And the extra time giving after the KD

If Wilder fights Joshua in the UK, it not going to get a fair fight, he will get warned for his wild shots, any KDs Joshua will get extra time, Wilder can slip and get called a KD. Joshua won't get called on any roughhouse tactics and if it goes to the Judges Joshua will will get at 4 round head start.

Does anyone really think from watching cards from Fast Eddie that Wilder will get a fair fight?
          I agree. The officiating was awful. Dillian should have been docked at least two points on deductions for his rough housing tactics which were done very willfully and deliberately.

However, Dillian did display exceptional boxing skills though. He was beating the faster and more technical fighter Parker to the punch and jab the whole fight.

What hurt Parker the most was his lack of power and Whyte's weight. It helped wear him down throughout the fight.

Whenever he landed a punch flush, he didn't so much as move Dillian. It wasn't until the last two rounds of the fight that he hurt Dillian Whyte due to his fatigue.

Comment

So he can get a career pay day? What a stupid question

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              I don't think that a corrupt ref, judges, or boxing commission can stop Wilder's right hand. That fight does not see the final bell.
              This is it, in a nutshell.

Comment

And so the excuses begin from Wilder fans.....

Comment

Because he said he would.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Yes, he got away with huge amounts of holding as well.

If you can breached to rules basically for every minute of every round in a fight, then what is the point of having rules?
                    I have no dog in this fight as my man is Wilder.
                    That said, yes he got away with some drama. But with the way Parker fought does it even really matter? He took some good body shots early that zapped him.
                    AJ or Wilder will smoke both these guys. Yes you could deduct a point but he still would of won.
                    As far as the headbutt goes. No one watching knew it was a headbutt until we saw the replay. I don't think the ref saw it and I also don't think Whyte did it on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
                      And so the excuses begin from Wilder fans.....
                      Like? Do you really think either of these guys stand a chance????

Comment

Working...
                      X