Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Suspended for Six Months for Failing PED Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
    ****in bull****, karma will get this coward. He comes back to fight Brit soda popinski, just watch.
    Soda ain't no joke!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Holler View Post
      Do you think 6 months is an adequate time period to send out the right message to other fighters?
      thats what they normally do on first time offenders that cooperate, regardless if it was unintentional or not... why did canelo had to be different?? again fighters with much lesser name under the exact same circumstances didnt even get suspended in other states...
      the message was sent, canelo was treated just like any other fighter under the same circumstance...

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Golovkin, if he fights Canelo in September, will fight a version not cycling off of whatever ****tail of PEDs Canelo was on. You may not think that is significant but I would disagree.
        even better, no room for excuses when canelo beats him..

Comment

• This IS punishment, Canelo is losing a fight date in his earning prime. He can't make that up later.

I hope GGG punishes him in September. Canelo will be a year out of the ring, and GGG is wisely facing a stay busy tune up in May.

September is only four months later, I expect the suspension to hurt Canelo.

Comment

• Hilarious. Just hilarious.

Comment

• He still gets to make a ton of money for himself and generate huge revenue for Vegas on September 15th. Anyone else would have been suspended for a year. I hope the rematch vs Golovkin gets made and GGG shows how badly a clean Canelo gets beaten.

Comment

• well we all knew this was going to happen

Comment

• Canelo: the farce of boxing.

Comment

• No surprises there. Suspension to create appearances, but no fine and only 6 months suspension. Give me a break. But if GGG doesn't get injured in the fight on May 5, he should be able to resume training and make it for Sept.15. If they postpone until May 2019, I'm afraid GGG might be a bit too old then for this sh$t. But all in all the delay plays in Canelo's favour.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                      even better, no room for excuses when canelo beats him..
                      There would certainly be some measure of redemption if that were to happen but frankly, I would not count on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X