No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Know Yet About Fighting Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    I have to apologize to Canelo fans. I thought that they were the most delusional fans in boxing but I stand corrected. With this win, Pacquiao fans have had their first reason to celebrate in a couple of yrs and they have reaffirmed their status as the dumbest most ridiculously delusional group of fans in not just boxing, but all of sports.
    Not that manny is back it’s Kieth Is simply not that good. Instead of passing out generic regurgitated “insults” what makes you think Thurman has the weapons to defend or hit an in and out fighter. ...what makes canelos fans delusional? I seeer some of you guys are such followers you hear one person say something and repeat it because you don’t know any better
    Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 07-17-2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Within the next few days, expect thurman to get out his retirement with a fully healed hand. He's a lil bit safer with a 40 y/o so why not.

Comment

“Pacquiao: I Don't Know Yet About Fighting Keith Thurman”

That’s ok Manny neither does sometimes. You’ll be collecting Social Security by the time “sometimes” wants to fight

Comment

CRAWFORD fight is ready for PAC. ARUM can make that happen asap. Why not?

Comment

Manny’s best shot at a huge payday will be against Horn. Don’t have to worry about the US tax situation and Horn has a whole country behind him.

Comment

Is it just me or people don't realize Manny just beat up a "can" who, in his prime, was also a vastly overrated fighter? Dude (Matthysse) has no heart, no skills, no power in his punches and was a punching bag. If Pac and his fans are stupid enough to use this win as gauge to throw him in the mix with the top dogs, they should also have their funeral plans. Pac is done. He is going get beat up badly if he keeps deluding himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Not that manny is back it’s Kieth Is simply not that good. Instead of passing out generic regurgitated “insults” what makes you think Thurman has the weapons to defend or hit an in and out fighter. ...what makes canelos fans delusional? I seeer some of you guys are such followers you hear one person say something and repeat it because you don’t know any better
                all you have to do is read some of the comments on here to know how delusional some fans are. Since Saturday I've seen comments that have said pac will make Crawford look like an amateur, that pac really deserved the decision vs mayweather, that Spence isn't ready for pac, that pac would've beaten a prime Hopkins at mw. These are all comments that were actually made. I've considered Canelo fans to be delusional because they defended his ducking of ggg, defended his draw vs ggg, his wide scorecards vs lara, trout and Cotto, ndefended his positive ped test, etc. But with pacs win, Canelo fans pale in comparison to how Pacquiao fans react to anything even slightly critical of him.m and their exaggeration of a win vs a mediocre and obviously disinterested opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Is it just me or people don't realize Manny just beat up a "can" who, in his prime, was also a vastly overrated fighter? Dude (Matthysse) has no heart, no skills, no power in his punches and was a punching bag. If Pac and his fans are stupid enough to use this win as gauge to throw him in the mix with the top dogs, they should also have their funeral plans. Pac is done. He is going get beat up badly if he keeps deluding himself.
                  Can always count on megas30 to keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    if he dies then he dies. war pacquaio!!! time to take back what's yours!!

Comment

He should do it because Keith offered for Floyd to "take his 0" and he fought Berto instead!

Comment

Working...
                      X