No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Know Yet About Fighting Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I agree with you I just think anyone that has been out injured this long should take a reasonable tune up and Horn IMO best fits that.

Manny v Mikey would be a good scrap.
    I think Thurman will fight Devon Alexander if he gets past Berto! Either Alexander or Josesito Lopez!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
      ... Thurman beats Pac even if he fights him next...
      Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I agree! Thurman is too quiet lately! I wonder if he still wants to fight?
      ... I said "if he fights"... i.e.: in case he pursues his fighting career...

Comment

I think Thurman will fight Devon Alexander if he gets past Berto! Either Alexander or Josesito Lopez!
        Yeah, thats a good call homie. I forgot they are about to fight. I would prefer Horn but the winner of berto/alexander would be a good tuneup.

Comment

... Thurman is entitled to take whatever tune up he wants... he earned this present status...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... Thurman is entitled to take whatever tune up he wants... he earned this present status...
            I believe he has the right to fight whoever, but I don't believe he has the right to be champion while he does it! If he doesn't take a tune-up fight by September, I would strip him!

Comment

Qwack Qwack Qwackman

Look this dude wants to hold a BS version of the WBA and talk about like he’s the real WBA Champion but don’t want no smoke with the real WBA Champion or with any of the elite WWs... wants to have little Lomachenko come up in weight an I bet he will never again take Blood testing something that he still hasn’t embraced to help clean up the sport...imagine that if the legendary Qwackman would endorse USADA or VADA testing...he is a legend but he’s also Duck artist Qwack Qwack Qwackman

Comment

The only one he did not mention most wisely with Spence... Manny would have virtually no chance against this Dynamic welterweight... Spence would end his career permanently maybe worse than JMM did to him...

Comment

Originally posted by dwayne3534 View Post
                  He is a good counter puncher with great timing and huge power. He is not afraid to get into a dog fight and Pacquiao will find himself on the wrong end of that kind of fight at this stage. He has really good footwork and angles and won't just follow Pacquiao and fight at his pace. We still have no proof Pacquiao can still go 12 competitive rounds. Keith will land his right hand and even if Pacquiao survives, he will become very reluctant to throw.
                  I’m not sure we are talking about the same kieth. He does not get into dog fights. He gallops away. He’s not a great counter puncher. I’m fact he’s not great at anything. Well being an analysts. He’s great at that

Comment

If pac can miraculously have his legs rejuvenated and move like he used to, then he can box thurman's ear off. No need to square off and trade punches..

Though, what we have seen against mattysse was just a quarter of that.

Thurman is a boxer puncher. He has some good reflexes too. At this point, he could counter manny with heavy shots. Dunno if pac's chin are still as solid as they look, but come on he may not get KO'ed but he will lose on points.

Thurman is like Matthyse 2.0 because he is still on his prime.

Comment

Should be Amir Khan in UK or US.

Comment

Working...
                      X