Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring Magazine has official reached trash status, thanks Oscar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit your *****ing. If it wasn't for Oscar, Ring Magazine would no longer be in publication.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      1)stripping champions who didn't vacate or move up

2)Ronda Rousey on the cover when Holly Holm is a 3 division champion and in many eyes represented boxing in a fight pitting two near prime fighters one MMA one a world class boxer

3) the writers let their personal bias spew out in the mailbags and articles

4) targeting fighters who are not under their umbrella and trashing them in articles

5) the quality of articles isn't near as good and I had a subscription from 1995 until 2003 when I went off to college. I would by them off the newsstand after that.

6) ringtyvonline bashes fighters instead of promoting the sport we love
      Seriously do you ever post anything that's praising or positive that's not Floyd related?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I stand corrected! I agree! Should have not tried to amuse myself.
        Thanks for bringing it to me in a polite way!

Best Regards,
        Zaroku
        Sure guy. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Sure guy. Smh
          Stop shaking your head. I was being serious!
          Smh
          That you missed that.

Comment

2)Ronda Rousey on the cover when Holly Holm is a 3 division champion and in many eyes represented boxing in a fight pitting two near prime fighters one MMA one a world class boxer

4) targeting fighters who are not under their umbrella and trashing them in articles

5) the quality of articles isn't near as good and I had a subscription from 1995 until 2003 when I went off to college. I would by them off the newsstand after that.

Your forgot

7) Floyd Mayweather P4P #1

Comment

It's in the best interest of the fans and future of the sport long term wise for a fighter to consistently fight the best because it raises the quality of the sport and in the long run will raise it's overall stock, which will only mean more cash flows, more cash flows means every fighters will get paid handsomely and not just some select lucky fighters out there. And if ring magazine's decision to strip those idle fighters will help this vision. So be it! Strip all those fucckking idle and parasite(only fights mediocre opponents) fighters and don't stop for christ sake.

Comment

wait. this wasn't a thing people expected?

Comment

So basically "I don't agree with Ring Magazine so it must be trash!" GTFO

You are talking bull**** in all of your points. The only one I semi agree with is the Ronda cover, but from a marketing perspective, I understand why they put her on the cover, the girl sells... Where were you calling for Holly Holm to be on the Rings cover before they announced Ronda was on??

And I assume the "trashing fighters" is to do with Fischers views on Mayweather? Which is the basis of your dislike of the mag in the first place!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Quit your *****ing. If it wasn't for Oscar, Ring Magazine would no longer be in publication.
                    the quality tanked, its my opinion, sue me jackazz

Comment

Can't believe that anyone is defending Stevenson, he did that to himself by ducking all quality opposition. Kovalev, Hopkins and Pascal all wanted to fight him, and somehow they have all fought each other while he is the odd man out, that's not a coincidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X