Ring ****zine has official reached trash status, thanks Oscar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring ****zine has official reached trash status, thanks Oscar

1)stripping champions who didn't vacate or move up

2)Ronda Rousey on the cover when Holly Holm is a 3 division champion and in many eyes represented boxing in a fight pitting two near prime fighters one MMA one a world class boxer

3) the writers let their personal bias spew out in the mailbags and articles

4) targeting fighters who are not under their umbrella and trashing them in articles

5) the quality of articles isn't near as good and I had a subscription from 1995 until 2003 when I went off to college. I would by them off the newsstand after that.

6) ringtyvonline bashes fighters instead of promoting the sport we love

I'll talk to Holly and see what she can do.

Comment

Yup

It's a damn shame

Oscar has ruined that brand from the inside. Used to be regarded as the bible of boxing now it's becoming a joke.

Comment

Agree with everything but one 1 and 3.

It's by time Ring started stripping guys if they're not fighting top comp and Stevenson come has been fuqing pathetic. From Bellew to Kapency.

And the mail bag is the part of the ****zine where you are suppose to give your opinion. What else are they suppose to do?

Comment

Having a champion face 1 top 5 opponent in 2 years is a good decision, imo

They just need to reverse the decision they made before, allowing rank 2 vs rank 5 be eligible for a championship. It should be strictly 1 vs 2 in line with other recognised forms of lineage

Your complaints about bias/****zine cover doesn't bother me really. I understand them though. Lets separate their championship from their ****zine, when it comes to discussions like this

Comment

He brought fishnets & high heels to a war ****zine!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              He brought fishnets & high heels to a war ****zine!
              You joining forces with "the fake pugilist"? Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                You joining forces with "the fake pugilist"? Jesus
                No but the ****zine went down in quality! I just hope it improves.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  No but the ****zine went down in quality! I just hope it improves.
                  Well then why didn't you say that in your post instead of trying to be amusing and make yourself laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    Well then why didn't you say that in your post instead of trying to be amusing and make yourself laugh.
                    I stand corrected! I agree! Should have not tried to amuse myself.
                    Thanks for bringing it to me in a polite way!

Best Regards,
                    Zaroku

Comment

Working...
                    X