No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas to The History Section!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
    I got signed trunks. They are IDENTICAL to the ones Hagler wore in "The War". Signed by him. sdjkhfjklsdnlvrinlklpap. SO WEARING THEM FOR MY NEXT FIGHT. (MUST. GET. MATCHING. BOOTS. AND. SOCKS.)

I got Transformers 3 dvd too. Anyone know if its good? And by good i mean explosions, violence, and Optimus Prime being badass.
    I thought it was good bro (Transformers 3) If u like the 1st 2 then u'll like this and Prime is G'd up!

My missus got me flying lessons! No boxing gifts this year tho....

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
      I got signed trunks. They are IDENTICAL to the ones Hagler wore in "The War". Signed by him. sdjkhfjklsdnlvrinlklpap. SO WEARING THEM FOR MY NEXT FIGHT. (MUST. GET. MATCHING. BOOTS. AND. SOCKS.)

I got Transformers 3 dvd too. Anyone know if its good? And by good i mean explosions, violence, and Optimus Prime being badass.
      Haha that's so cool and yeah the movie was pretty good. No plot really but the special effects and graphics etc are stunning as is the girl.

Comment

Merry Christmas

I got nothing, even hit the gym today like it was a regular sunday.

Comment

A bit late to the party but Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you have a good one.

Boxing related gifts? A Pac biography by Gary Andrew Poole, that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            I thought it was good bro (Transformers 3) If u like the 1st 2 then u'll like this and Prime is G'd up!

My missus got me flying lessons! No boxing gifts this year tho....

flying....

planes?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              flying....

planes?
              Yeah man, just the little 4 seater stunt planes. Sat in the back when one of my mates took one before - Awsum! U get to do a few stunts, one's called zero gravity and basically u just nose dive the plane towards the ground and u feel urself just rising out of ur seat lol i'l be honest i screamed like a school girl! Which was especially embarrassing as the instructor was a stone cold little spanish chick!

Good laugh though

U get anything nice this year pal?

Comment

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                  Yeah man, just the little 4 seater stunt planes. Sat in the back when one of my mates took one before - Awsum! U get to do a few stunts, one's called zero gravity and basically u just nose dive the plane towards the ground and u feel urself just rising out of ur seat lol i'l be honest i screamed like a school girl! Which was especially embarrassing as the instructor was a stone cold little spanish chick!

Good laugh though

U get anything nice this year pal?

friggin stunt planes?!
                  sounds terrifying // absolutely awesome!
                  what an opportunity that is.

new Skis
                  deep snow/big mountain types. my chief task will be staying alive where i'm going to end up with these bad larrys.

this is tuckerman's ravine. you cant ski there until the late spring. it's just too treacherous and cold. you also have to hike up (its not a ski area, but a hiking trail on mount washington, the highest peak in the northeast and the location of the highest sustained wind ever recorded at 230+ mph .)

unexpected. my brother works as a rep for a brand new company called "Ramp." this is the first season the company will be producing skis.

got some bindings on christmas day and they should be mounted by tomorrow!

cant wait to use em, man.
                  all we need is the snow haha! most of the local mountains are less than 25% covered. dismal for near january

these are the first real pair of powder skis i've owned in 20+ years skiing

first big storm and i'm calling in sick for two days

it's like clockwork each year, lol
                  they know exactly where i'm headed
                  Last edited by New England; 12-26-2011, 12:51 PM.

Comment

friggin stunt planes?!

new Skis
                    deep snow/big mountain types. my chief task will be staying alive where i'm going to end up with these bad larrys.

this is tuckerman's ravine. you cant ski there until the late spring. it's just too treacherous and cold. you also have to hike up (its not a ski area, but a hiking trail on mount washington, the highest peak in the northeast and the location of the highest sustained wind ever recorded at 230+ mph .)

unexpected. my brother works as a rep for a brand new company called "Ramp." this is the first season the company will be producing skis.

all we need is the snow haha! most of the local mountains are less than 25% covered. dismal for near january

Screw that! I'll take my chances in the plane over that anyday! Nutter...

It hasnt snowed here yet thank god, its pretty and all but not when u gotta work in the *****!

Comment

friggin stunt planes?!

new Skis

I had a good friend of mine die up there in the early 90's. Beautiful but treacherous area.

Derrick Tinkham was my boy.

http://www.mainecourse.com/allagashstory.html
                      Last edited by JAB5239; 12-26-2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X