No announcement yet.

Rigo Loma size difference is comparable to Pac Floyd size difference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    He's still fighting the Pacquiao/Mayweather war.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      ......But still, you are aware Rigondeaux is moving up two weight classes for this fight right?
      Yeah............

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Yeah............
        ...And you are aware that Lomachenko intends to move up and Rigondeaux intends to move back down?

And this is Rigondeaux's first fight above 122 lbs and Lomacehnko is World Champion at 130 lbs?

And Mayweather and Pacquaio have been competiting at Welterweight for the last decade?

No alarm bells yet why this thread is totally ******ed?

Comment

That picture looks like your mother having trouble keeping my load down.
          Manny is listed at 5’6 1/2...
          Floyd is listed at 5’8...
          That’s 1.5 inches between them which was my original comment, which you claimed was laughable and obviously wrong (please explain how)

Conor mcgregor is 5’9...
          Conor towers over Floyd so much Floyd actually wore high heeled shoes to the next press conference (and got called out for it) but you just said Floyd was 5’8 1/2???? Conor towered over him just because of half an inch? Floyd wore custom high soul shoes for half an inch?
          Go look at any face off between them they are within 1-1.5 inches of each other. Did you actually just imply Floyd is 2+ inches at least bigger then manny? Do you even know what boxing is? Do you know what 2 inches looks like? I’ll help you... undo your pants and look down casual.

http://m.zimbio.com/pictures/M-GFM0nibwu/Floyd+Mayweather+v+Manny+Pacquiao+Press+Conference/eKiiLKNa4Oh

Click on that link and tell me Floyd is 2 inches taller than Manny.

Autistic ******.
          The difference between 5’8 and 5’6 1/2 is 1.5 inches. My original comment. Get off my d1ck.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
            That picture looks like your mother having trouble keeping my load down.
            Manny is listed at 5’6 1/2...
            Floyd is listed at 5’8...
            That’s 1.5 inches between them which was my original comment, which you claimed was laughable and obviously wrong (please explain how)

Conor mcgregor is 5’9...
            Conor towers over Floyd so much Floyd actually wore high heeled shoes to the next press conference (and got called out for it) but you just said Floyd was 5’8 1/2???? Conor towered over him just because of half an inch? Floyd wore custom high soul shoes for half an inch?
            Go look at any face off between them they are within 1-1.5 inches of each other. Did you actually just imply Floyd is 2+ inches at least bigger then manny? Do you even know what boxing is? Do you know what 2 inches looks like? I’ll help you... undo your pants and look down casual.

http://m.zimbio.com/pictures/M-GFM0n...ce/eKiiLKNa4Oh

Click on that link and tell me Floyd is 2 inches taller than Manny.

Autistic ******.
            The difference between 5’8 and 5’6 1/2 is 1.5 inches. My original comment. Get off my d1ck.
            Floyd towered over Manny, plus Showtime+HBO listed Manny as 5'5.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              ...And you are aware that Lomachenko intends to move up and Rigondeaux intends to move back down?

And this is Rigondeaux's first fight above 122 lbs and Lomacehnko is World Champion at 130 lbs?

And Mayweather and Pacquaio have been competiting at Welterweight for the last decade?

No alarm bells yet why this thread is totally ******ed?
              Size is more than weight to me, like the poster before mentioned (Tharox I think), the differences in dimensions (reach, height etc) are similar to the Floyd Pac differences.

Comment

Size is more than weight to me, like the poster before mentioned (Tharox I think), the differences in dimensions (reach, height etc) are similar to the Floyd Pac differences.
                Not even close. Their "dimensions" are not far apart.

Competed in same weight for years vs 2 weight classes apart with one at the higher one wanting to move up and the other wanting to move back down.

Not rocket science.

Comment

Working...
                X