No announcement yet.

Fulfilled bible prophecies that are clearly evident today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    There are more Christians in the world than Muslims, however Muslim numbers are growing mostly due to force. Christians number over two billion, while the Muslims are somewhere in the area of 1.7-1.8 billion
    thats pretty judgmental coming from a Christian dont you think?

i suggest you repent

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
      what in teh world is goin on in hurr?
      Richard Dawkins and his followers are lost. Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Wow. OK.

The bible was the first book ever set to print, and that was 600 years ago. The bible was spread at swordpoint and in exchange for food and medicine for several centuries beginning in 300 CE. Suggesting that the bible's current popularity points to the end of days now is absurd, especially in light of the upstart religion of Islam which will eclipse it soon.
          The prophecy still holds true today for whatever reason it was achieved through.

The writers of the New Testament were not recording events as they happened, they were writing long after the alleged events took place and they were writing with the knowledge of the predictions in the Old Testament. Saying that the New Testament proves the Old Testament to be true is like saying that Harry Potter has to fight Voldermort because of events that unfolded in the Philosopher's Stone.

The "fulfilled prophesies" in the bible are laughably unconvincing.
          I have no idea what you are attempting to get at with this post.

Numbers are extremely versatile and make it fantastically easy to create connections where none really exist. You can play number games to make connections between any series of events you care to mention.
          Jews being scattered all over the world is a connection that certainly exists.

Really? Why don't you provide a date for both, and a source for the date? Especially for the psalm. I mean crucifixion dates back to the egyptians. I'd suspect that nailing people to things as a punishment is as old as... well, nails.
          I'll leave it up to you to find out those dates.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            thats pretty judgmental coming from a Christian dont you think?

i suggest you repent
            That is not judgmental that is fact, maybe you want to look into what is happening in Sudan?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post

this argument only furthers your perceived ignorance.

Dawkins doesnt teach an ideology....he researches and studies

he doesnt claim to be an deity that smites the lesser beings but at the same time claim he loves them

Dawkins is a man....never claimed anything else

he has no "followers" because that implies we hang on every word and swallow it as concrete truth.

however we use his opinions and the opinions of others and the opinions of of our own to come up with our own conclusions on what the world is and what the world stands for.

Religion is like the fast food chain of enlightenment

cross over and let us show you true freedom

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                Squeal's gonna have a field day with this...
                Looking forward to it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  That is not judgmental that is fact, maybe you want to look into what is happening in Sudan?
                  then i would also like you to go back and explain the rise of Christianity in the Western world

its not much prettier than Sudan

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                    You've read the Bible and you remain to be an Atheist. Good luck in the after-life.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                      then i would also like you to go back and explain the rise of Christianity in the Western world

its not much prettier than Sudan
                      Christianity was spread through the Americas through force, but also through missionary work. Today Christianity is not spread by force, but Islam is. And just because there was force used to spread Christianity before means what? That it is ok for Islam to do the same? Not to mention the people in Sudan today who are being killed and forced to convert are Christian.

Comment

Working...
                      X