Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Sees Upset: Golovkin Never Boxed an Elite Level Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin, Loeffler and Sanchez will be arrested after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
      Well I don't see how anyone could argue that he is an Elite WW. And my name's not Surley.
      He's pulled out of more fights than he's won.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Better hope it ends fast so Brook doesn't become a brain dead ******
        Is thst comment fuccing necessary

Comment

elite

lol

Beating Porter makes you elite....thats all you have to be elite

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
            If brook were to beat ggg it would be the biggest upset in the history of boxing IMO. I think i have a better chance of hitting powerball than Brook has of beating ggg.
            Man ya'll are **** up on here

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              Man ya'll are **** up on here
              It's true tho, Kell Brook struggled with domestic level Carson Jones in their first fight because of his pressure, he used apunch and hold tactic against Porter in their fight to deal with his pressure. Wtf is he gonna do with Golovkin? He doesn't have fast feet, he isn't overly skilled defensively. Good boxer but he has nothing for this fight.

Comment

Every opponent GGG beats or will beat instantly gets questioned.

Brook bests Porter it isn't crap. But Thurman does and it's a huge win. The ****.

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
                If brook were to beat ggg it would be the biggest upset in the history of boxing IMO. I think i have a better chance of hitting powerball than Brook has of beating ggg.
                In history! Right.

I think odds are 7-1 here. What are powerball's odds.

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                Sad part is Brook would be the most accomplished fighter Golovkin has ever fought. And Brook is not even that accomplished of a welter tbh.
                Accomplished how, getting a title. Lemiuex held MW version of Brook's strap I think. Brook is a big WW who can fight though.
                Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 07-10-2016, 09:58 PM.

Comment

GGG is no fool. He accepted this huge challenge because he knows history has shown that undefeated welterweight champions who challenge Middleweight champions have risen to the occasion and been destined for greatness. GGG will not get caught off guard like Gene Fullmer did when Sugar Ray Robinson moved up and KO'd him for the middleweight belt. This is a throwback fight. Fraud Pedcheater Jr and Andre "The Cow" Ward fans need to sit this one out and spend their nickels and dimes on Air Jordans and 40 inch rims. You know, the important things in life...and leave this fight to BOXING FANS.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                    Brook bests Porter it isn't crap. But Thurman does and it's a huge win. The ****.

In history! Right.

I think odds are 7-1 here. What are powerball's odds.

Accomplished how, getting a title. Lemiuex held MW version of Brook's strap I think. Brook is a big WW who can fight though.
                    Accomplished in that hes been a champion for a while and hes beaten a highly rated world level type fighter in Porter. Lemieux has never done that.

Comment

Neither has Kell Brook

Comment

Working...
                      X