Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Sees Upset: Golovkin Never Boxed an Elite Level Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Sees Upset: Golovkin Never Boxed an Elite Level Fighter!

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport is predicting a massive upset on September 10th, when IBF, WBA, WBC and IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin defends his belts against IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WTF makes Brook elite? surley not his resume

Comment

If brook were to beat ggg it would be the biggest upset in the history of boxing IMO. I think i have a better chance of hitting powerball than Brook has of beating ggg.

Comment

I agree 110% with Hearn. Gg is overrated

Comment

Canelo vs Khan 2

Comment

Sad part is Brook would be the most accomplished fighter Golovkin has ever fought. And Brook is not even that accomplished of a welter tbh.

Comment

Kell winning would be a huge upset. However a win for GGG puts Kell at the top of his ole resume. An odd situation if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                WTF makes Brook elite? surley not his resume
                Well I don't see how anyone could argue that he is an Elite WW. And my name's not Surley.

Comment

Better hope it ends fast so Brook doesn't become a brain dead ******

Comment

Ok, yea, whoever said it was right. Hearn is officially the British Oscar De LaHoya.
                    Waiting now to hear about the blueprint.

Comment

Working...
                    X