Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan on The Controversial Canelo vs Golovkin Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can agree with some people here saying Rogan knows nothing about boxing. Fight was fixed anyway.

Comment

Rogan is just a know it all who doesn't sht about boxing.

He's disrespected the sport while trying to hype the UFC and now he tries to act like his boxing opinions matter.

I like Rogan a lot and he's a very good commentator for UFC, but he's proven many times that he has no clue when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
        Teddy Atlas is like a year or 2 away from being committed.
        He is legitimately 5150. (Except permanently)
        Listening to this now & Atlas seems chill & reasonable. His whole ESPN skit bs is nuts doe, but I believe thats primarily an act or Atlas turning his personality up to 11 as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I like Rogan a lot and he's a very good commentator for UFC, but he's proven many times that he has no clue when it comes to boxing.
          He's a casual fan with a podium. Talk to a casual fan w/o a podcast & I'd bet you'd hear or have heard worse opinions & stances so I can't dog him THAT much for the sh^t he gots wrong. He's smarter than most casual fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Joe and Teddy, circle jerking each other off. I think joe gets too much credit for being a failed comedian.
            If Rogan is a failed comedian there are only like ~20 to ~40 comedians out there right now who are successful. Rogan far from being my favorite comedian, currently or all time, is a very capable, funny & successful comedian.

If selling out comedy gig virtually everywhere you go isn't successful idk what is.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              If Rogan is a failed comedian there are only like ~20 to ~40 comedians out there right now who are successful. Rogan far from being my favorite comedian, currently or all time, is a very capable, funny & successful comedian.

If selling out comedy gig virtually everywhere you go isn't successful idk what is.
              I personally don’t find him that funny..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I personally don’t find him that funny..
                I personally don't find Amy Schumer funny, along with loads of other comedians, but if they are selling out venues & making movies like she is they are still a successful comedian.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I personally don't find Amy Schumer funny, along with loads of other comedians, but if they are selling out venues & making movies like she is they are still a successful comedian.
                  I hate Amy achumer, and I think Adam Spangler isn’t that funny. My favorite comedian, Patrice O’neal, Chappelle, and a few other hillarious guys.

Comment

Damn this mfer is 3hrs.

Atlas giving his take on Tyson as always was great even doe I've heard it a million times. The stuff about his Dr. father was interesting to. Not sure I've heard him talk so much about his dad.

Comment

Joe Rogan seems like the type of guy who blows his UFC money on drugs and hookers and one of them hookers will cry #METOO on his arse. I'm not saying he does this but he seems like the type that would lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X