No announcement yet.

upperback/traps/spine problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upperback/traps/spine problem

when i bend my head down or look down or anything my spine stick out under my neck and its really visible, its not the whole spine thats visible only on the top, it looks like 3 or 4 balls are sticking out of my neck, i think if i work my upper back/traps i can hide it, what do you think?

Well I'll ask the obvious first question, are u very skinny?

Comment

let me show you a pic of me

Comment

these were from 2 months ago since then i gained 2 or 3 lbs

Comment

by the way in the pic i weigh 112lb

Comment

Yea, you're a very skinny fella, its not uncommon at all for you to appear bony in some places.

And yes, definitely adding mass to any part of your body will make the bones appear less visible. Doing shrugs could indeed add mass to that area and in turn make the spinal disks not jut out as much. Make sure you do the shrugs correctly, pinning your shoulders back a little bit and lifting upwards at the same time.

But you're a very small guy, unless your interested in gaining some real weight, you will still have some noticeable bones.

Comment

im 5'6 i have been lifting for like 5 or 6 months now doing dead lifts bench press and squats mostly

Comment

i dont know how else i can put on weight and still be 'cut' at the same time

Comment

Working...
                X