Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: Maybe After The Alvarez Fight I'll Fight Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    Too many fans like you are emotional and assume a fighter is scared. So he ducked Alvarez to fight an even better fighter in Jack? Its just boxing politics team Alvarez is just as much to blame for taking the step aside money over and over.
    Emotional? Has no impact on my life. I'm saying Kovalev better not overlook this guy, he's a damn good fighter. I never said anyone was scared of anyone. I personally am not a Kovolev or Stevenso fan, Jack is my guy at that weight key board warrior

Comment

Bivol looks the goods, but Kovalev is no Sullivan Barrera (who is a step above being shot).

Still, Alvarez could be a banana skin for the Krusher.

Comment

Alvarez and Bivol is a tough schedule. Kovalev has a fighters mentality you've got to give him that.

Comment

Kov, you’re 35. Fight Bivol next if you’re a real fighter. Otherwise retire as nobody cares anymore.

Comment

Kovalev fears NOBODY you have to respect that about him

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
              Say what you want about Kovalev... he is willing to fight anyone.
              ... except Adonis Stevenson, lol.

We still don't know how good Bivol is (he looks like he just might end up being a really good and complete fighter), but it is clearly odd that Kovalev is openly looking at taking that chance before even considering Stevenson.

Comment

duva wont let it happen

Comment

Originally posted by Usetoloveboxing View Post
                  Emotional? Has no impact on my life. I'm saying Kovalev better not overlook this guy, he's a damn good fighter. I never said anyone was scared of anyone. I personally am not a Kovolev or Stevenso fan, Jack is my guy at that weight key board warrior
                  You said Stevenson has been dodging Alvarez for a while now my bad for thinking you were implying he's scared like most people on this forum do. No need to get upset and call me a keyboard warrior lol seems like you got some sand in that vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                    Too many fans like you are emotional and assume a fighter is scared. So he ducked Alvarez to fight an even better fighter in Jack? Its just boxing politics team Alvarez is just as much to blame for taking the step aside money over and over.
                    Spot on mate

Comment

Would love to see that fight. Stinks that Kovalev is probably a few years away hanging it up. He makes boxing more exciting and interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X