No announcement yet.

Catholic baptism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
    Take this opportunity to make a statement, dress to the nines, sharp as a tack, wear a suit, regardless of whatever. If you're overdressed everybody will look like crap next to you and you can chastise people for looking like a bum at your godchild's event.
    Good call.
    Shoot now I'm not sure if we're going to make it. My daughter came home sick from school and the weather is nuts over the Sierra's. Ugh.

Comment

It's an honor to be a godfather. Dress as well as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        It's an honor to be a godfather. Dress as well as you can.
        True, I'd do anything for my best friend and wouldn't want to let him down.
        He's just laid back and says dress how you want. I'm like c'mon dude you know I'm the only white guy there and I'm going to stick out already. I'm not trying to dress down.
        I'll just go buy a new suit tomorrow. I think you guys are right.
        Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          I was asked to be a god father and I'm not really a church guy. Do you dress to the nines for this kind of thing? Anyone else done it? What's the process? I'm the only white guy I don't want to be out of place lol.
          I’d suggest very nice dressy casual. Don’t dress like it’s your own wedding.

I’ve baptized nieces and nephews before and I wore a very nice pair of jeans with my ostrich skinned boats with a nice button shirt.

Comment

Just seen my kids baptism photos the other day, myself and my kids Godfathers were all in ties/slacks/dress shoes.

Comment

Good call.
              Shoot now I'm not sure if we're going to make it. My daughter came home sick from school and the weather is nuts over the Sierra's. Ugh.
              Godfather not going?!!! U can't do that.

I'm down here in SF and it's settled down, hopefully they'll get the roads cleaned up for you. Good luck.

Comment

Godfather not going?!!! U can't do that.

I'm down here in SF and it's settled down, hopefully they'll get the roads cleaned up for you. Good luck.
                I know it man Im trying everything. Its a mess right now and Sunday looks bad also.
                http://newtoreno.com/ca-i80-webcams-sodasprings-eb.htm

Comment

I know it man Im trying everything. Its a mess right now and Sunday looks bad also.
                  http://newtoreno.com/ca-i80-webcams-sodasprings-eb.htm
                  Best bet would be to roll over Sat if the roads are clear and book a hotel. Maybe roll back Monday using a sick day from work.

Comment

Best bet would be to roll over Sat if the roads are clear and book a hotel. Maybe roll back Monday using a sick day from work.
                    Yeah thats what we're talking about now. Now if my daughter can kick the cold in time.

Comment

Yeah thats what we're talking about now. Now if my daughter can kick the cold in time.
                      Just drag her around and let her infect people.

Comment

Working...
                      X