Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Hernández filing lawsuit against Alex Ariza/pacquiao? (translation needed)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    ariza didn't even mention angel hernandez at all in that interview nor did he even hint at the possibility that team marquez might be doing something illegal. I don't know why hernandez is going after team pac when it was conte who exposed him.
    right

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
      there fixed it for u
      ok, so

"i dont know why marquez got so big so fast"

exactly where is the ped accusation??

and that doesnt change what i said earlier:

it sounds more like hes just questioning whether jmm is going about weight gain the right way...

Comment

Nyahahahaha lol. I laughed so hard. Poor Ariza and Manny lol they haven't said anything. He also went hard after Ariza at the end. Dam.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
          ok, so

"i dont know why marquez got so big so fast"

exactly where is the ped accusation??

and that doesnt change what i said earlier:

it sounds more like hes just questioning whether jmm is going about weight gain the right way...
          right

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
            it's not what they said it's what they didn't say
            lol, this lawsuit aint going anywhere, the proof (or non proof) is on fighthype...the only one who insinuated is conte...but whatever, controversy sells.

and what is the point of saying 'we'll submit to testing if manny does' knowing full well you actually won't, since pacquiao will not...it's like checkhooks saying he'll love Floyd like a diehard ***** if Sugarsean15 loves Manny like only a ******* could...horrible analogy, but you get my point.

Comment

right
              not sure if you're being sarcastic, but jst in case you are - it sounds like you could do with a good english lesson:

"I dont know why he got so big so fast"

and

"I dont know how he got so big so fast"

First one is questioning whether they have the correct objectives; i.e what is the purpose of him getting so big

Second one is what could be more reasonable interpreted as an accusation; as its questioning how the objective was reached....

id think that was fairly obvious...which is why im not sure if ur just being sarcastic or not

Comment

you gotta love the headline Ben Thompson picked for the article though

"I dont know why Marquez got so big so fast"

lol Ben Thompson is as a slick as the boxer he nuthugs

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                  not sure if you're being sarcastic, but jst in case you are - it sounds like you could do with a good english lesson:

"I dont know why he got so big so fast"

and

"I dont know how he got so big so fast"

First one is questioning whether they have the correct objectives; i.e what is the purpose of him getting so big

Second one is what could be more reasonable interpreted as an accusation; as its questioning how the objective was reached....

id think that was fairly obvious...which is why im not sure if ur just being sarcastic or not

"right" ur comment to short "" now it's not short

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
                    you gotta love the headline Ben Thompson picked for the article though

"I dont know why Marquez got so big so fast"

lol Ben Thompson is as a slick as the boxer he nuthugs
                    lol sounds more like the interviewer is trying to get ariza to make an accusation than anything else.

Comment

"right" ur comment to short "" now it's not short
                      ????

not sure what you are getting at;

but i hope you understand the difference between why and how. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X