Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Hernández filing lawsuit against Alex Ariza/pacquiao? (translation needed)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
    ????

not sure what you are getting at;

but i hope you understand the difference between why and how. lol
    lmao

Comment

LOL , it was that dude Jake and his love for Pacquiao that when he seen Marquez so big and heard what Conte said, he was worried about Pacquiao so he ran a article hoping to get everybodys attention in case Pacquiao lost and ended up getting more attention on Team Pacquiao's refuseal to under go ramdom blood testing....this is a classic ******* fail!!!
      AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Comment

lets submit to blood, urine, and
        excrement tests. and alex, i think the only one here with doubts is you and manny, because youve been asked thousands of times to do blood and urine tests and youve never wanted to. so this could be your opportunity to once and for all clear up all the accusations against pacquiao. and it is sad, that these kinds of things can be presented by them. we have never commented negatively about pacquiao, but this would be the best way to end with all of these baseless accusations
        excrement tests
        Last edited by Deal With It; 11-02-2011, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Who the fawk believe this b1tch,

You supplied PEDs your entire career, snitch on people, changed your name and hid to mexico.

What fawking idiot would believe you!

Comment

So....a member of Team Pac got caught up talking **** about Marquez...if this is really how pissed the mexican trainers and mexican TV is about this, I'm also inclined to believe the thing about Team Pac wanting to blood test Mosley...I really don't know what to make of this entire circus, imagine if America wanted to elect Lance Armstrong President of The United States after his third Tour De France...

Comment

lolz another hype topic for the fight...

Comment

Working...
              X