Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well fcuk me. I knew Ruiz had the hand speed, just didn´t think he had the power. Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
      I feel like they’re on par with each other, both were experts at steamrolling weak competition, both were exposed by lesser fighters. But whatever either way AND THE NEW!!!!!
      I don’t think either guy was exposed. I think people ignored the red flags and were simply surprised by who was able to exploit the weaknesses that both had previously shown.

Comment

• wilder is not that technically sound Ruiz may gave his big ass problems..

Comment

• Holy ****! What a fight! Didn’t expect Destroyer would stand a chance. He proved me wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
            Now you are just making yourself look stupid. You were equating how he looked for the reason he would lose the fight. I don't know why you were so focused on another man's physique in the first place.

What he looks like only makes his victory over AJ all the sweeter so go right ahead and keep dissing the FIRST MEXICAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT. You were making fun of him. You look stupid now. Just except it.
            I didn't equate how he looks to him losing the fight. You're making yourself look stupid by making crap up. I said the guy is fat, HE IS FAT. I don't know why that bothers you that me saying a fat guy is fat. Please stop acting like some female catching feelings because I said the guy is fat. It isn't that serious and you're looking like a groupie. I gave the guy props but apparently that isn't enough for you. Get off his nuts bro, he already has a wife. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by lamuerte View Post
              wilder is not that technically sound Ruiz may gave his big ass problems..
              The difference with Wilder is if he hurt Ruiz he would've finished him.

Once Wilder starts his windmill punches it's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Because I wanted to see the best fight at their peeks. I am not worried about his money because I don't get any. Now the fight has lost the luster. I like big fight events and this one for the moment has sizzled out.

AJ vs Wilder was the biggest fight the could had been made until the KO. The big money is because it is what fans want to see and will pay for.
                TBH I have my doubts on how big that fight truly would be anyway. It's certainly no where near the level of a Mayweather v Pacquiao or anything like that, it's bigger with the UK fans than the US

At the end of the day AJ is just not as good as advertised and most people that know boxing thought Wilder was going to KO AJ anyway..I think the fight would have done 1m buys here in the US maybe even a little less. There were barely any US fans at the fight tonight, nearly all Brits.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  No they didn’t the nysac is extra cautious now since that boxer was hurt and put into a vegetative state on they watch and was sued for it.... it’s a rule now if they think a boxer is taking a barrage of punches they examine before next round begins to make sure they can continue
                  I'm a casual, I know a little bit of my boxing but definitely don't pay that much attention to details about commissions and stuff like that, so it's good knowledge right there to have and appreciate it... either way I don't think an immediate rematch is the best way to go for an A side , but I also think with the proper training this is definitely a winnable fight for Joshua, probably make it boring like Klitsckos or Fury, but very winnable and it took off a lot of the shining of a Joshua and Wilder fight... Whatever the case: Congrats to Ruiz but he for sure isn't defending those straps more than 3 times before getting his ass kicked, either by the dancer boxers of the division or the big guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    I ate my words. I knew Joshua was trash but I expected him to beat this tub of lard.
                    I know styles make fights but after the 1st round without even knowing what lied ahead I was thinking man, If Ruis was 6'4 6'5 AJ would be in trouble, then the unthinkable happened anyway.

Another thing I was thinking was even as good as Ruiz looked tonight Wilder would have knocked him out in 3 or less..

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                      Baby Miller probably could of beat AJoke without the Roids
                      The biggest loser tonight is Miller

Comment

Working...
                      X