No announcement yet.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Flying Kicked in The Back In South Africa Sports Festival

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    i heard that. He is mentally ill, right?
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    So they are at the bottom of the Asian pyramid?
    Filipinos are my friends bro. But I can tell you that Darkseid is one of the bottom feeders by the way he presents himself. He is the newer generation pinoys that are straight up soft and mama boys.

Remember when he poured his heart out here crying about his GF who left him for BBC? Does that ooze of manliness or what.

He is a self proclaimed cuck..

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
      From a different angle, time-stamped, Arnie doesn't even get knocked over, he's in crazy good shape for a 71 year old:

That kid has a good shot at a WWE job. Very nice, high kick. He got way off the ground to hit the small of Arnolds back. Nicely done.

Comment

The attacker should have shouted
        "I'm going to break your goddamned SPINE!"

Comment

Thats what you get for being super cool and respectful and awesome to black people your whole life a kick in the back when you are a 70 year old by one of them.

Black people seem to mostly be on a win lose paradigm of thinking, ie what can I get at your expense

Very few add anything to your life, some do they are rare, bollocks to black people
          Last edited by AlexKid; 05-19-2019, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Nothing funny about that, Arnold is over 70, movie icon many people love, I bet there is thousands fans who would love to beat up that guy who assaulted Arnie.

Comment

Crazy. Dude shouts "help me I need a lamborghini "

Must have been on some stupid schit where he sees a "famous" person/ a person with "wealth" and got incredibly jealous of the life they have.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Filipinos are my friends bro. But I can tell you that Darkseid is one of the bottom feeders by the way he presents himself. He is the newer generation pinoys that are straight up soft and mama boys.

Remember when he poured his heart out here crying about his GF who left him for BBC? Does that ooze of manliness or what.

He is a self proclaimed cuck..
                is he a medical doctor?

Comment

Arnold secret service should be fired doe. Competent guard would have not let that happened..

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                    Keep digging that grave lol

Ok I believe you, you're a killer who just happens to be scared of putting up his picture.

That's like a player that's scared of tits.
                    this made me lol..

Comment

Thats a drop kick not a flying kick

Comment

Working...
                      X