Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko to Fight Jason Sosa on April 8 Near Washington, D.C.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Low Place

So this is wwe?? Walters just like the hell with it I'm taking a L cause I'm better!!

Is that seriously what your air headed brain thinks?? Lmao 😂

Comment

So so, Sosa...

Sosa will be just cannon fodder! Loma by late round TKO, referee stoppage.
      Last edited by Box-Aficionado; 02-02-2017, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Respect to Sosa for taking the fight most fighters would run from, but he's getting KO'D.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
          Loma has always and will always be on a different level than Walters. But for now, tell me what would have been different if Walters had fought Loma when he was first offered the fight but chose to decline?
          it's not my job to tell u what would be different..it's their job to make the best fights for their fighters..if u really believe bob would bring loma back off a year lay off to face walters then i have no complaint here, but if u dont believe that for one second then u've already did the work for yourself.

maybe he is better i wouldnt give one single fug. i'm not here for walters to be better than him or loma to be better than walters...i'm here to watch it go down at their best...top rank took their best fight and turned it into a fresh boxer in favor vs a boxer with 2 month notice and no recent fights...

....i hope u enjoyed speaking to a real fan.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            We can only assume what went on there after Walters turned down Loma the first go around. Bob may have been pissed and put him on the shelf for a bit.

Salido turning it down this time was not over money. He damanded a certain amount, Bob said sure, then Salido suddenly changed his mind and wanted to fight Vargas again.
            bob said him and walters had no beef over the turn down..tha tproved to be a lie, bc he stuck him in there with a shark with just 2 months notice and still hasnt given him another offer to come back

so take his words with a grain of salt...of course he's going to make his guy look good and say yea salido ducked us...we saw the back and forth on twitter...they are not doing that now bc they're likely lying..gibbons and salido would lose nothing by losing to loma..they'll be getting a shot 2 fights later bc of the latin base of salido....hbo wants 130lb wars...they are cheap and entertaining...

Comment

Not a unification fight since the WBA regular can't unify on less is for the WBA super

Comment

This will not be a unification bout since WBA "regular" title means nothing to other organizations.

Comment

It was obvious Corrales wasn't going to take the fight after his lawyer said they weren't looking for Lomachenko next. I even posted the twitter link for that. It happened in early January. A few days after the Uchiyama rematch.
                  Also, somebody posted an old negotiation between Loma and Salido. They tried it again this year and apparently Arum was willing to give Salido what he wanted and then all of the sudden Salido and his team wanted the Vargas rematch.

Comment

I thought Walters eked out a win against Sosa when I watched the fight but thought it was close. Also felt that Walters seemed a little listless and flat; he could and should have done more. I didn't see Sosa's fights against Fortuna or Smith. I will try to watch this fight live if I can, as others have said I think Sosa's style should be ideal for Lomachenko but if Sosa can make it a physical fight and get it to later rounds who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I'm happy for Sosa. Sosa is a good kid. Did everything the right way. Not his fault the judges gave him a draw against Walters. But he took advantage of his opportunities and beat Fortuna and Smith. Happy to see him get this opportunity.
                      u don't think walters won that fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X