No announcement yet.

Nose bleed from Yayo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nose bleed from Yayo?

Has anyone's nose ever leak blood from yayo? Not because it's bad stuff or cut, it's pure. But I have a theory that if you don't crush the rocks completely to fine powder, your nose may be cut and leak? Anyone can confirm this?

By the way - I'm not talking about that snot the day after that has specks of blood. I'm talking about blood leakin' after handling your business you know what I'm saying?

It means that you do too much "yayo". It wears down the lining of your septum, eating holes into from both sides until it is completely eroded. If you are getting nose bleeds, you either went on one hell of a bender or you are a habitual user who needs to knock it off..........for a while at least.

Comment

Lol@all your coke threads. If you're not crushing it up properly it is more likely to get stuck in your nose and burn away the tissue in there, instead of your throat and stomach lining. Pure, or not, it is made with chemicals that aren't meant for consumption. So, any use can possibly result in minor cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
        Has anyone's nose ever leak blood from yayo? Not because it's bad stuff or cut, it's pure. But I have a theory that if you don't crush the rocks completely to fine powder, your nose may be cut and leak? Anyone can confirm this?

By the way - I'm not talking about that snot the day after that has specks of blood. I'm talking about blood leakin' after handling your business you know what I'm saying?
        You should probably stop doing cocaine

Comment

Sounds like you'll be using your ass hole soon

Comment

I had a nose bleed from snorting Percs.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              You should probably stop doing cocaine
              This.

And he needs to stop sucking dick as well. I know that's unrelated to nose bleeds, but he still needs to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Lol@all your coke threads. If you're not crushing it up properly it is more likely to get stuck in your nose and burn away the tissue in there, instead of your throat and stomach lining. Pure, or not, it is made with chemicals that aren't meant for consumption. So, any use can possibly result in minor cuts.
                lol da fcuk!

did you go to cocaine college or something

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I had a nose bleed from snorting Percs.
                  Never snort anything with acetaminophen in it u knucklehead!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Never snort anything with acetaminophen in it u knucklehead!
                    I know. It's too late

Comment

Working...
                    X