Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kellerman: GGG offer was for November 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wonder they didnt accept it. Just another stalling tactic from golden boy.

"well fight you, only in a year doe"

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
      He just reported 5 minutes ago on First Take that the 8 figure offer was for November 2017 not September.

Only question I have, is why?
      Because Mayweather is coming back ,how many times do I have to tell you guys?

Comment

So the Guzzling Gonad Groupies went from "There was never an offer, Oscar is lying!!" to "they're making him wait two months!!" Canelo's ducking!!!

lmao

The constant crying and whining will never stop.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          Did he say November by mistake, really meaning September? Or does the industry believe Floyd-Manny 2 will take place in september?
          100% sure he said November because he seemed pissed talking about it. He said the 8 figure offer sounded good but when the details came to show November it's looking like a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
            Did he say November by mistake, really meaning September? Or does the industry believe Floyd-Manny 2 will take place in september?
            Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            So the Guzzling Gonad Groupies went from "There was never an offer, Oscar is lying!!" to "they're making him wait two months!!" Canelo's ducking!!!

lmao

The constant crying and whining will never stop.
            Why not fight in May?
            If a promoter says we have to let it marinate EVER, the duck is obvious at that point. He didn't have to let the Khan fight marinate.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Has this ever happened before? a fight being offered for over a year away with other fights happening in-between?

I mean we're talking 2 or 3 fights in between, especially for Golovkin and probably 2 for Canelo.

I think i've heard of ones where fighters have an upcoming fight that is basically a tune up and the deal is basically done for after that but 2 or 3 fights time is very strange.

My general feeling is Golden Boy are trying to put it off as long as possible and hoping/knowing a lot changes in boxing in over a year and we might get some reason why the fight no longer takes place. But by offering a fight, they are saving face a little bit making it look like they want it.
              My thoughts on this now that I read your comment is that Oscar wants GGG to lose first or for him to go up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                At least Golden Boy made an offer and wasn't ordered by a mandatory and pressured into a purse bid because the K2 clowns never agreed to original negotiations.

Why does Kellerman even care to talk about this after Golovkin responded clearly to Max that he wants to focus on the WBO strap and "160." Therefore, he's not interested in Alvarez NOW, hence 2017.

The truth is K2 and Abel don't want Alvarez in 2016.

Are people blind to notice this? lol
                It seems that when GGG first called out Canelo for the strap and Canelo vacated has escaped your memory. WE all know the odds are in favor for GGG to win so why would K2 want to delay the fight? WHERES THE LOGIC

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                Of course it was for a year from now. They want to make sure:

1) GGG gets older.
                2) GGG might lose.
                3) GGG might get hurt.

Even that, Canelo might lose too. It's almost a guarantee this fight won't happen.
                But why November seems so odd

lol. Which promotion company represents Lemieux?
                IT WAS GOLDEN BOY. So why was it easy then AND SO FUCKING HARD NOW?

Comment

It seems that when GGG first called out Canelo for the strap and Canelo vacated has escaped your memory. WE all know the odds are in favor for GGG to win so why would K2 want to delay the fight? WHERES THE LOGIC

But why November seems so odd

IT WAS GOLDEN BOY. So why was it easy then AND SO FUCKING HARD NOW?
                  When a council ORDERS a mandatory, particularly before Alvarez vs Cotto, it does seem practical for the Interim champ to just say "let's fight." Isn't that the premise for a boxer having earned the spot for a title shot?

Luis Collazo called out Mayweather at the Barclay's after KO'ng Victor Ortiz. Yeah it seems so odd Mayweather didn't take it seriously..

Comment

When a council ORDERS a mandatory, particularly before Alvarez vs Cotto, it does seem practical for the Interim champ to just say "let's fight." Isn't that the premise for a boxer having earned the spot for a title shot?

Luis Collazo called out Mayweather at the Barclay's after KO'ng Victor Ortiz. Yeah it seems so odd Mayweather didn't take it seriously..
                    I don't understand what the fuck you just said but

Canelo was a optional fight Cotto took instead of the mandatory that was GGG at the time. He paid GGG 800k for step aside. Canelo was no mandatory.

Comment

I don't understand what the fuck you just said but

Canelo was a optional fight Cotto took instead of the mandatory that was GGG at the time. He paid GGG 800k for step aside. Canelo was no mandatory.
                      we're talking about the WBC mandatory for the Interim. Forget names. "Winner of Cotto vs Alvarez" fights the Interim. Surely you know Alvarez would know that coming in. Alvarez makes 1.3 million PPV from 2015-2016 pre Smith.

GBP doesn't care about K2's benefit off their star. The same reason why K2 hasn't fought elite champs aside from Ouma is any different as to why GBP gets to choose their profits?

As industry said, if nobody "Wants" to fight Golovkin, then you take risks to find them going North.

get on the bandwagon if you want the truth. feels good

Comment

Working...
                      X