Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: I never heard about Floyd Sr and Jeff being in the corner! (audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Mayweather: I never heard about Floyd Sr and Jeff being in the corner! (audio)

Roger Mayweather says he never heard about Floyd saying he's having all three senior Mayweathers in the corner! Apparently its the first time he heard about it in this interview on Mar 4. Plus there's an interview with Jeff Mayweather in the same show together with Roger on the line.

The interviews start at 70 mins in.. before that there's a Keith Thurman interview

Stream
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hectore...3/04/ko-lounge

Download:
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hectore...ko-lounge*****

Here's the quick transcription of this part of the dialog:

Interviewer : Now you gonna be back in the corner with both of your brothers with Jeff and Floyd Sr...

Roger (interrupts) : I ain't gonna be back with anybody I'm gonna be back with Floyd. It aint gonna be with Floyd (Sr) and with Jeff. I train Floyd, that's the way its gonna be.

Interviewer: Floyd has said he's gonna have all his family in his corner.

Roger: I never heard it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Here's the quick transcription of this part of the dialog:

Interviewer : Now you gonna be back in the corner with both of your brothers with Jeff and Floyd Sr...

Roger (interrupts) : I ain't gonna be back with anybody I'm gonna be back with Floyd. It aint gonna be with Floyd (Sr) and with Jeff. I train Floyd, that's the way its gonna be.

Interviewer: Floyd has said he's gonna have all his family in his corner.

Roger: I never heard it.
      1 thing for sure is Roger loves the **** out of Floyd.

Comment

I'm listening to this now. Roger is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          1 thing for sure is Roger loves the **** out of Floyd.
          that's for sure, he almost sounded jealous at the thought of his brothers being around

Comment

LOL Roger still dwelling on Pacquiao being on juice. The interviewer is making me laugh had, he doesn't want to answer Rogers question.

Roger said JMM reversed that **** on Pacman and put that stuff in him and boom lol, he says Pacman went off the juice and JMM basically got on it.
            Last edited by hectari; 03-07-2013, 06:34 PM.

Comment

BOTH Sr and Roger have health problems. I wouldnt be surprised if PBF started bringing Jeff around more so he can be his main trainer in the next year or two.

PBF would do just fine with Jeff, he doesnt need a new big name trainer who will try to change his style, he just needs someone that knows him well that he trusts. Plus Im not sold on his dad with all of the drama, jeff doesnt seem to have drama.

Comment

Something doesn't add up because Roger was interviewed a few weeks ago and he said he was fine with Sr training Floyd.

So of course he's heard it.

Comment

Floyd is just bringing in Mayweather Sr. to help the promotion. He knows a Floyd Jr.-Sr blow up on fight camp 360 will be enough to get people talking about this fight.
                  Doubt Sr. is anywhere near the ring on fight night.

Comment

Working...
                  X