No announcement yet.

Lucas M. needs to win by KO in every fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas M. needs to win by KO in every fight

Based on the circumstances going into just about every one of his fights he's behind the 8ball, if and when he fights garcia he needs a KO no doubt about it, His style is high contact and while he's a hard puncher his over all "look" does'nt make him appear desperate to score a KO. A guy like maidana who is less skilled looks like he's in a hurry to get you so judges give him credit because he hustles to get to you. Still imo Lucas M is the best fighter without a title right now

Wtf? I just noticed the judges had him down vs Soto? Anyone knows the scores from last night before the fight was stopped?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Wtf? I just noticed the judges had him down vs Soto? Anyone knows the scores from last night before the fight was stopped?
      Wow I just checked the scores. One judge had him down 49-45. The **** is that?

Comment

Originally posted by injun View Post
        Wow I just checked the scores. One judge had him down 49-45. The **** is that?
        Dude, these boards are lucky I didn't see those scores on fight night or I would've gone berserk in here. Now Im really interested to know what the scores for last night were.

Comment

I believe it was 88-82 x2, 87-84.

87-84 is an absolute joke, you could even argue some of those rounds were 10-8s they was so one-sided.

Comment

I guess when that dude was running around just pitty patty punching and getting away for dear life, the judges called that boxing? Was the judge Duane Ford and felt Ajose was on his way to putting on a boxing lesson on Lucas?

only thing impressive about Ajose is he didn't get knocked out sooner and lasted that long.

Comment

Yeah it's a damn shame. And you know fighters are going to use the "he lost twice" excuse to duck him too. Hell Amir Khan already did.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I believe it was 88-82 x2, 87-84.

87-84 is an absolute joke, you could even argue some of those rounds were 10-8s they was so one-sided.
                Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I guess when that dude was running around just pitty patty punching and getting away for dear life, the judges called that boxing? Was the judge Duane Ford and felt Ajose was on his way to putting on a boxing lesson on Lucas?

only thing impressive about Ajose is he didn't get knocked out sooner and lasted that long.
                Damn... These judges are nothing to fk with. They're out to fk fighters' careers for sure.

Comment

Damn... These judges are nothing to fk with. They're out to fk fighters' careers for sure.
                  Yeah man they are crazy. Ajose was fighting scary to me, all sloppy and off balance all fight just throwing all he had and not being able to bust a grape.

Another guy who fought scary was that tall black guy Mathebula who fought Donaire, dude was just doing a moonwalk while sticking his arms out and throwing pitty pat punches, that is not boxing at all, yet a lot of these fl0mos on here said he put on a clinic on Donaire.

Comment

one judge gave ajose 3 rounds? that's not even possible. there were only 2 close rounds in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X