Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Agreed. I am not a victim and I don't weave crap into something it's not.

I get a bit tired of people putting our people down like we own the world, control banks...
    people need to understand its a lot about class non rich people need to stick together no matter the race all us white people did not grow up with silver spoon.matter a fact in the crack era many homes in my neiborhood had NO SPOONS all kinds of forks and butter knives but NO SPOONS LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      people need to understand its a lot about class non rich people need to stick together no matter the race all us white people did not grow up with silver spoon.matter a fact in the crack era many homes in my neiborhood had NO SPOONS all kinds of forks and butter knives but NO SPOONS LOL
      Exactly... Class, not color. As long as we let color divide us, progress will be difficult if not impossible.

When, not if **** hits the fan, people best have a support network of like minded members.

Spoons!!! & baking soda too..

Where abouts did you grow up?

Comment

• Originally posted by zaroku View Post
        exactly... Class, not color. As long as we let color divide us, progress will be difficult if not impossible.

When, not if **** hits the fan, people best have a support network of like minded members.

Spoons!!! & baking soda too..

Where abouts did you grow up?
        mn twin cities

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
          More lies from a white trash caravan ***** ... only a ****ing ****** would say I'm racist against anyone let alone white people ...

Your bîtch ass is a cracker,a hick,& a inbreeding redneck all rolled into 1,.
          Now that made me laugh!

Pity that when you look in a mirror the same sad, angry low-life scumbag you always see will be looking right back at you. It must be difficult, living with the knowledge of your own inferiority every day, but that's your problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Ward broke kovalev twice, he is done. Its 2017 & like I have stated before, time to get rid of the fake **** in boxing like lil g....
            You sound like a moron saying lil g and what the hell does he have to do with this? You obsessed with golovkin or something?

Comment

Jews were enslaved many times by different peoples.
              Jewish enslavement in Ancient Egypt is a myth..

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                Jewish enslavement in Ancient Egypt is a myth..
                I didn't mention Egypt, but provide proof.
                Please

Comment

• now the kov fans have someone new to hate

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Freedom will not like this one bit...

Comment

I didn't mention Egypt, but provide proof.
                      Please
                      Where exactly is there any evidence whatsoever for Jewish enslavement in Ancient Egypt? I've never seen any. Maybe you have some?

Comment

Working...
                      X