No announcement yet.

Sanchaz vs Gomez between what rounds 7 -8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchaz vs Gomez between what rounds 7 -8

Anyone else ever notice that Sanchez rested for 15 seconds without anyone attending to him?? But yet, Gomez needed everyone and the kitchen sick to get him ready to start round 8?

I re watched it, and thought, Chava is chilling alone, while Gimez needed his whole pit crew!!

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Anyone else ever notice that Sanchez rested for 15 seconds without anyone attending to him?? But yet, Gomez needed everyone and the kitchen sick to get him ready to start round 8?

I re watched it, and thought, Chava is chilling alone, while Gimez needed his whole pit crew!!
    Gomez was a killer, but even killers need prodding to keep that instinct up. Sanchez on the other hand was a gun slinger, always cool and ready. Haven't watched the fight in a while, just my impression of the two and how they fought. Gomez though is underrated as a technitions though. He is more remembered for being a great puncher, but the guy could really fight. Sanchez was just better.

Comment

That fight might have been different if Gomez didn't suffer an injury to his face but perhaps Gomez should have used defense to prevent it. Gomez showed a lot of heart trying to continue.

Comment

Working...
      X