Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post here if you think the Rigo beats Loma!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post here if you think the Rigo beats Loma!

Ri-GOD is the most feared badass man on the planet while Loma is a protected Euro hypejob.

Ri-GOD actually beat prime Donaire, Loma has been fed inactive or shot fighters.

When the 2 step into the ring, fancy pants Loma will look like a lost boy against the undefeated Ri-GOD.

Cuban style > Euro style, always. This is why Loma been ducking the fight.

Post here if you agree that the Ri-GOD has got this.
    Last edited by El JACKAL; 08-21-2017, 08:53 PM.

obv not. rigo ducked the figth at 126 for a reason. he wasnt ready for a loss but now his contract and career are over so hes willing to lose

Comment

Rooting for him but wouldn't put money on him

Comment

Originally posted by El JACKAL View Post
        Ri-GOD is the most feared badass man on the planet while Loma is a protected Euro hypejob.

Ri-GOD actually beat prime Donaire, Loma has been fed inactive or shot fighters.

When the 2 step into the ring, fancy pants Loma will look like a lost boy against the undefeated Ri-GOD.

Cuban style > Euro style, always. This is why Loma been ducking the fight.

Post here if you agree that the Ri-GOD has got this.
        rigondeaux will get the job Done with ease..and end the hype of loma

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          rigondeaux will get the job Done with ease..and end the hype of loma
          lomas hype is based on beating quality opposition for the last couple years...rigos is based on one fight over 4 years ago and yet he still has fanboys who pretend h es the best simply becaue they like certain things about him....

Comment

Right here, The Rigolution is coming!!

Loma talking bout he gonna give Rigo the Marriaga treatment LOL

The same Marriaga who only had 2 weeks of training and gave Loma lumps on his face despite being mostly defense!

Loma is definitely gonna come forward to prove a point which is perfect for a guy like Rigo who fights off the back foot masterfully!

Loma is getting the Donaire treatment and it's gonna be twice as painful!

Comment

I'm a huge Rigo fan but think he losses this one.

I see him starting brightly and taking an early lead may even go 3-4-5 rounds up but eventually he'll get worn down and stopped around 8-9 or dropped a few times and lose a decision.

Comment

I do not know who's going to win, I just want to see the fight and see the outcome.

Comment

Loma is not only bigger than Donaire he's ten times the fighter any version of Donaire was. Rigo was also fresher and better then than he is now. Donaire was a top fighter but lets be real he was awfully one-dimensional.

Loma is better than Donaire in every way, shape and form imaginable.

Comment

I like both fighters. Both these guys are very special fighters but I have to pick Loma.

I'm hoping for a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X