Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think smartphones will look like in 15-20 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think smartphones will look like in 15-20 years?

Will it even be a smart "phone" any more? I'm reading about wearables, like glasses, bendable phones with screens on both sides, etc. It's hard to predict. But our technology and advancements are exponential. Moore's law.

Check this out, this was supposed to be done 6 years ago, yet we are still using iPhones. Unfortunately, the industry is controlled by Samsung and Apple so we are at their disposal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLMq0pyJ_lM

Comment

Nano machines

Comment

Like the newer total recall movie, embedded in

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Will it even be a smart "phone" any more? I'm reading about wearables, like glasses, bendable phones with screens on both sides, etc. It's hard to predict. But our technology and advancements are exponential. Moore's law.
          We are heading toward some sort of implants in our bodies which connect with the electrical nerves to our brains.

Comment

Comment

It definitely won't be something hand held & there will likely be a new name for the device for that reason.

It could be something implanted or it could be some sorts hud type situation that you just flip on your ear or attach to glasses or a hat or something. I'd bet it'll be hands free more or less doe & I'd lean towards the latter more than the former which is where I think things are headed, but idk about that soon.

I suspect further along the road you could more or less "beam" the internet directly to your brain per se via some sort implant so that you won't need to really search for anything like we do now you'd just think of something & your brain would know it within a second or two. It'll be like you got that Watson Jeopardy computer hooked up to your brain.

Comment

i'm hoping they're dick-shaped.

Comment

the phone is gonna stay how it is, speaking form factory wise. Somethings are just naturally fold their home and I think a phone has.

Its a great device, has all the infor you need at your finger tips and its a physical device that can help you out in your day to day life, one to avoid a convo with someone pretend you on the phone, want to look busy pretend you doing something on your phone, need something to fidget around take out your phone.

Comment

Hopefully the grid goes down for years from an EMP strike or Solar flare too wean out the stupid people population and end big government human tracking, I'd like to sht in the woods without someone watching me wip my as s with a stick because I forgot TP !

Comment

Working...
                    X