Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael says Fury getting cold feet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOBODY would be shocked absolutely nobody because we all know Tyson is a bit unstable.

I'm sure Breazeale has be put on Standby as the Backup Plan
    Last edited by sicko; 08-24-2018, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Frank The Tank (NYC)
      Cold feet as if Fury wants another fight before the Wilder fight? It would be a terrible look for him to back out and actually make Hearn look like a genius

Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak 1:17 PM ET
      All I know is what one the members of his management team told me -- that he thought he might need another fight first. Who knows what will happen? Maybe he is just negotiating. If he punks after all that hype last week, shame on him.

Comment

Fury said a few days ago in an ideal world he wants a 3rd tuneup before Wilder, said I wouldn't doubt it. They might want to see how he responds to an opponent that will actually make him work and not just go through the motions getting rounds in like with Safari and Pinata.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          Can't see why a reputable member of Fury's management would be going to Dan Rafael, talking about the fight. MTK are there to protect their fighter and business. Anybody there working closely on the fight is unlikely to be talking to Fat Dan saying that Fury is backing out.
          Exactly. Where did this even happen. Is Fat Dan in the UK? Did one of Fury's uncles go on holiday to the US and happen to pass by a Burger King that Dan was in?

To believe it happened, it means he either told Dan something off the record that is now being betrayed, or else he was openly just telling everyone who would listen that Fury had cold feet and Dan was the only one to pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            We need a credible, official word on this. Fury said he felt the need and save British boxing, while trashing Joshua for not making the fight with Wilder. What will Tyson look like if this is true?
            Fury doesn't give a fuk about that. He wants money.

That's it.

Comment

I wouldn't mind it if they signed the contract to fight Wilder but stated an interim tune-up fight. They can do a double on Showtime, Wilder-Breazeale and Fury-Kownacki/Martin winner in NY. It would go a long way towards selling the PPV in the U.S.

Comment

Remember when Fury backed out of the Ustinov fight after the weigh in? After blasting David Haye and saying "I would never pull out of a fight under any circumstance?"

Nothing should surprise us.

Comment

Not sure I'd rely on Rafael for info about a UK fighter. Wasn't he the one who reported Whyte/Ortiz and we found out it was actually Whyte/Parker about 24 hours or so later?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    I wouldn't mind it if they signed the contract to fight Wilder but stated an interim tune-up fight. They can do a double on Showtime, Wilder-Breazeale and Fury-Kownacki/Martin winner in NY. It would go a long way towards selling the PPV in the U.S.

Comment

If he actually pulls out he will be a bish coward forever. A gipsy bish. *spits on him*

Comment

Working...
                      X