Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which teams are predicted to do good this year during regular season in the NFL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which teams are predicted to do good this year during regular season in the NFL?

Anyone know? Is it the same teams as normally is or any surprise teams this year?

I would have to say the same teams as normally will make the playoffs. My head tells me that the Jets and Eagles are going to go far or maybe I'm watching too much ESPN. My heart just hopes that for the first time in their existence my Texans can make the playoffs. Hopefully their pass defense has improved with the 3-4 with Joseph and Manning.

Comment

Call me ridiculous but I think San Diego stiffens up on defense and their blazing offense gets the job done.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

They already have a really good secondary, but they need to stop the run when it matters. If they did that, forget it. Their offense is almost second to none

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
          I would have to say the same teams as normally will make the playoffs. My head tells me that the Jets and Eagles are going to go far or maybe I'm watching too much ESPN. My heart just hopes that for the first time in their existence my Texans can make the playoffs. Hopefully their pass defense has improved with the 3-4 with Joseph and Manning.
          Eagles and Jets have made the playoffs for the past couple of years, its not a shocker for them to make it again. It would be a huge shocker if Eagles didn't make it. But then again sometimes our division is very ****ing tough so I shouldn't jinx it. I'm worried about Dallas and New York, I hope we man-handle them.

They had an all-star team last year, now they have a super all-star team if the preseason is any signs of what Eagles fans are to expect from the regular season. Hope I didn't jinx anything being cocky.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Eagles and Jets have made the playoffs for the past couple of years, its not a shocker for them to make it again. It would be a huge shocker if Eagles didn't make it. But then again sometimes our division is very ****ing tough so I shouldn't jinx it. I'm worried about Dallas and New York, I hope we man-handle them.

They had an all-star team last year, now they have a super all-star team if the preseason is any signs of what Eagles fans are to expect from the regular season. Hope I didn't jinx anything being cocky.

Philly is stacked, but it'll be a two team race between them and Dallas for the division. The Cowboys should have the breakout year the were expected to have last year, but Im not going to toot any horns until they actually do it.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Philly is stacked, but it'll be a two team race between them and Dallas for the division. The Cowboys should have the breakout year the were expected to have last year, but Im not going to toot any horns until they actually do it.
              Thats kind of like what I'm like, I feel I'm jinxing it because as you see with your team you see the talent as I see the talent on my team. It's going to be a war. The bad thing about it is when you have two talented teams going at it, both teams are going to end up with some critical injuries.

Some teams in weaker divisions are lucky because they can go through divisional games with less injuries because the teams they're playing aren't that good.

Hopefully the Patriots finally have someone who can put up a fight in their division. I mean the jets only rely on their defense for the most part, and thats a huge problem.
              Last edited by uoykcuf; 08-12-2011, 05:51 PM.

Comment

The Eagles are being treated like the Miami Heat of the NFL right now, I'm going to laugh if they end up underachieving, like I expect.

The Buccaneers will surprise in the NFC South and maybe win the division.

Comment

Patriots, Eagles, Packers are the favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    Patriots, Eagles, Packers are the favorites.
                    When the season starts, let's do our module bets again.

Those are always fun.

Forget points it's the told you so's that bring us joy

Comment

Working...
                    X