Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: "Zab Judah hit me harder than that. Demarcus Corley hit me with a harder shot"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artiau View Post
    Mayweather took shots from a P4P Hitter Mosley, and did everything correct, Mayweather is the man.

After that Mayweather went on to dominate and could of even stopped him.
    mosley was holdin alot, if he hadn't floyd would've gotten the kd and eventual stoppage and the fight would've ended in an ecstatic way

Comment

Originally posted by Artiau View Post
      Mayweather took shots from a P4P Hitter Mosley, and did everything correct, Mayweather is the man.

After that Mayweather went on to dominate and could of even stopped him.
      No. He couldn't have. He tried to. He tried very hard all fight to stop him. He was never going to stop Mosley though.

Comment

Thats bull**** although i like zab more then i like shane i am unconvinced that zab hit floyd harder then shane did!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Someone show a clip of PBF being rocked by ssm for goshs sake.

But he dont like going down does he? Pac must have a better chin than PBF, because Pac gets hit a bit more and he hasnt looked wobbly of late.
          Here you go.

Comment

na i dont agree with him,thats the most hurt ive ever seen floyd,no shame in that mosley hits hard at ww

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Here you go.

Thanks. PBF didnt look that hurt really. But SSM looked like he was breathing a bit hard already from the effort of trying to knock him out.

Comment

Judah actually dropped Mayweather but it wasn't as hard as the Mosley shot. The Corley shot got Mayweather good but he was still able to back into the ropes. THe Mosley shot made him actually hold on and he even changed his defense for that round and didn't use the shoulder roll after he got rocked

Comment

chop chop had him hurt but again i could only take his word for it

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
                    6:10

do u agree with Floyd that he got hit the hardest by those two southpaws?

I don't know.Only Floyd knows but he always contradicts himself.

Mosley is an athletic one dimensionnal fighter.Already exposed 6 times.

Floyd being so good.I knew he would dominated Shane more than anybody previously did.The Margo fight was a fluke.
                    But Floyd was masterfull.He's an awesome technician.
                    Floyd was in a dangerous fight,Molsey is a very explosive puncher,especially if you are smaller.
                    Props to Floyd.

But Williams,Martinez,Manny are bigger threats to Floyd.

Just because they are southpaws.
                    Manny is faster than Shane,Martinez and Williams fast and big.

I only see a southpaw giving styles troubles to Floyd.

Comment

I think the punch Chop and Zab caught him with probably did hurt more, he was smaller then and he never saw them coming from the southpaw stance. We may have just overreacted with the crowd last night

Comment

Working...
                      X