Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Announcement Next Week; Likely 12/1, Staples Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
    If Thurman is fighting Joesito Lopez that shouldn't be the co main event
    It shouldn't, but most of the money is going towards the main event.

Comment

Fury says he feels better than ever... good. No excuses when Wilder KO'S the lineal champion Fury.. Atleast Fury wants that smoke.. AJ the vacant paper middle-earth champion only fights at Hogwarts! Smh!

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        If Thurman is fighting Joesito Lopez that shouldn't be the co main event
        Its cash. Vegas not putting up big money tells you the wild estimates being thrown around the forum were way off the mark. Santa Cruz/Russell Jr and Davies/Mares would cost more than the Mayweather/Pacquiao undercard

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          I read both of those fights will NOT be on the card
          Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          expect to be disappointed then. Those fights ain't gonna be on the card.
          Damn, my fault; I stand corrected. I apologize guys for the misinformation.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            expect to be disappointed then. Those fights ain't gonna be on the card.
            Well Tank did just tweet that he’s fighting on Dec 1st but you’re right I doubt they stack the card like that

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Well Tank did just tweet that he’s fighting on Dec 1st but you’re right I doubt they stack the card like that
              Thats interesting. Also Stevenson vs Gvozdyk is scheduled for December 1st. I wonder how that will work into it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                I read both of those fights will NOT be on the card
                Interesting..any links to where you read that?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Damn, my fault; I stand corrected. I apologize guys for the misinformation.

Comment

I'll be there if it's in Staples.

Comment

Putting Davis/Mares which is a cheaper fight than LSC/GRJ makes sense. Mares brings the Latino crowd along with the LA backing and would help sell the place out.

I wonder who Hurd fights and what kind of tune up are we talking about? Dude has gone with legit competition for a bit now. Does a Liam Smith/Williams caliber count as a tune up or they are a level about that?

Comment

Working...
                      X